Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

people who bought GA how much did people end up paying? Like with fees+postage etc

I wanna buy 2 and want to make sure I have enough in my account!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for Brum it was £160 for 2 tickets- £70 per ticket plus £9.10 "admin fee" (ie the cost of sending me an email so I can print the tickets myself) plus £2.50 "fulfillment fee" and 70p for "renovation" (not sure what that is)

Electric Chapel

tumblr_lnin1hrZqi1qd4j76o1_500.gif

This! I've got LMZ but I'm going alone. Would love to meet some fellow GGD members. I may not post here all to regularly but I love gaga just as much as the rest of you!

Paws up for the GGD Zone!

This! I've got LMZ but I'm going alone. Would love to meet some fellow GGD members. I may not post here all to regularly but I love gaga just as much as the rest of you!

Paws up for the GGD Zone!

We'll sort a big meet-up in Manchester for the day of the tour, so we can all queue together! Keep visiting this thread as we get nearer to October :hug:

GlitteredSpandex

We'll sort a big meet-up in Manchester for the day of the tour, so we can all queue together! Keep visiting this thread as we get nearer to October :hug:

this sounds great  :sara:

this sounds great  :sara:

Yup! We won't have to queue all day seeing as though we have LMZ but it'll be nice to get to know each other a bit before hand, hang in the crowd together, etc

Jase, you should start adding names to the OP :D

Updated :sweat: I just went through the last few pages of the thread and noted down who's officially coming. If I've missed anybody off, or if any of the members in the OP don't want to be on the list, just give me a shout and I'll sort it :)

I've just got 2 seated for me and my stepsister, so excited!!!

I wanted standing but it doesn't matter I just need to see gaga again :giveup:

Archived