Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

I managed to get hot tickets in block 102 in similar seats I had for the BTW ball for half the bloody price! I'm over the moon.

I didn't get tickets :cry:  there's still some seated but I really wanted standing, i'll just try again Friday and Saturday :ohno:

bionic

I managed to get hot tickets in block 102 in similar seats I had for the BTW ball for half the bloody price! I'm over the moon.

HOw much?

buy bionic

bionic

It was something like £189 each

so jealous tÃŒ¶hÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶tÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶yÃŒ¶oÃŒ¶uÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶cÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶nÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶fÃŒ¶fÃŒ¶oÃŒ¶rÃŒ¶dÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶iÃŒ¶tÃŒ¶

I stand here with my £50 tickets

buy bionic

gagalovesme

so jealous tÃŒ¶hÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶tÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶yÃŒ¶oÃŒ¶uÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶cÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶nÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶aÃŒ¶fÃŒ¶fÃŒ¶oÃŒ¶rÃŒ¶dÃŒ¶ ÃŒ¶iÃŒ¶tÃŒ¶

I stand here with my £50 tickets

At least there are some cheap tickets! I worked bloody hard for those tickets though!

GlitteredSpandex

I got a LMZ!! If my friend can't get a ticket in the sale I really hope one of you lets me tag along so I don't go alone  :toofloppy:

BoomKack

I got a LMZ!! If my friend can't get a ticket in the sale I really hope one of you lets me tag along so I don't go alone  :toofloppy:

It looks like half of the people with LMZ will be from GGD, so you won't be alone  :kissga:

GlitteredSpandex

It looks like half of the people with LMZ will be from GGD, so you won't be alone  :kissga:

I'm glad

There should be a GGD Zone  :classy:

I'm really small, I'm only about Gaga's height, I've bought GA tickets but now I'm scared I won't be able to see anything D: 

Archived