💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Read on twitter (so you know...) that someone called ticketnet and codes should have started with LM and so they're cancelling the presale. Livenation should announce a new one for tomorrow or the day after, with new codes.

Don't know how true that is so we'll see.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read on twitter (so you know...) that someone called ticketnet and codes should have started with LM and so they're cancelling the presale. Livenation should announce a new one for tomorrow or the day after, with new codes.

Don't know how true that is so we'll see.

IT SAYS (on the site)

En raison des problèmes avec les codes FAN CLUB. Nous sommes obligés de mettre provisoirement la Manifestation à l'affiche.

I SKIPPED SCHOOL FOR THIS, NOW I'M GNA HAVE A C+ AND I COULD HAVE HAD AN A+, BUT I CHOSE NOT TO GO AND STAY FOR THE PRE-ORDERS, I'M SO MAD RN I CAN'T EVEN

Blue Jeans

its cancelled guys  :noparty:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

IT SAYS (on the site)

En raison des problèmes avec les codes FAN CLUB. Nous sommes obligés de mettre provisoirement la Manifestation à l'affiche.

I SKIPPED SCHOOL FOR THIS, NOW I'M GNA HAVE A C+ AND I COULD HAVE HAD AN A+, BUT I CHOSE NOT TO GO AND STAY FOR THE PRE-ORDERS, I'M SO MAD RN I CAN'T EVEN

Yeah, and it doesn't really mean anything in french. It reads "Due to problems with codes from the fan club, we're forced to temporarily put the event on display."

I'm going to London tomorrow for 4 days so if they reschedule a presale, I'll never be able to access it... urgh. This is why we french people are so damn grumpy. :toofunny:

Blue Jeans

Yeah, and it doesn't really mean anything in french. It reads "Due to problems with codes from the fan club, we're forced to temporarily put the event on display."

I'm going to London tomorrow for 4 days so if they reschedule a presale, I'll never be able to access it... urgh. This is why we french people are so damn grumpy. :toofunny:

is your name Remy ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

is your name Remy ?

Nope, but almost: Jeremy.

Ticketnet just tweeted that the codes they were sent to approve are not the ones LM.com actually sent us.

Blue Jeans

I think i'm gonna ask my dad for his american express card tbh :ohno:

hope he says yes :ohno:

ChristianSaad

The sale is open on Ticketnet, no code needed. Go monsters!!

Wow it says exactly how many of each section is left.

0 left for floor

60 left for LMZ (for each night)

Blue Jeans

I got a LMZ ticket :cry: 

I don't understand, even when it says there are a few tickets left, like 5, it's impossible to buy them... Hope there's gonna be a livenation presale or something...

ChristianSaad

I don't understand, even when it says there are a few tickets left, like 5, it's impossible to buy them... Hope there's gonna be a livenation presale or something...

Probably because multiple people are searching at the same time.. 

Archived