💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Je sais lool, à ton âge je "stannais" (from stan) deja pour Gaga, Just Dance was and still is my jam

La chance ! Un fan depuis Just Dance ! Tu l'as vu ailleurs que pour la artrave ? (Vaudrais mieux parler par MP là on fait du hors sujet)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Si tu veux tellement voir l'artrave avec les catwalks essaye de revendre tes billets et achète un autre pour le 24 :)

je ne peux pas le 24

I hate the fact that I dont have LMZ for these shows, I have LMZ nearly every other shows I'm attending and these Paris shows are the ones where LMZ matters most cause there is no catwalks. :messga: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ViviLittleM

Live Nation added 100 tickets for the Zenith de Paris shows (50+50) to fight against the black market. go for it!

The Child
Live Nation added 100 tickets for the Zenith de Paris shows (50+50) to fight against the black market. go for it!
c'est combien le prix ?
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Avant qu'ils n'ajoutent ces billets, le concert était sold out.

Ce sont juste des catégories 1.

http://livenationfh.trium.fr/index.php/12/search_disponibilite/7343/17548

100.50 €

OMG, c'est trop pour moi même si j'avais commencer a économiser, je pense que j'irais a celui de Bercy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hollywoodlight

I'm so nervous for these shows :( I have tix to both and don't know how the queuing process will be considering that I've never been to this arena in Paris before helpppp

I'm so nervous for these shows :( I have tix to both and don't know how the queuing process will be considering that I've never been to this arena in Paris before helpppp

Paris is the messiest place to queue to concert. I've seen gaga 3x in Paris and its been mess everytime. And as the stage is without catwalks lmz people will be taking majority space at front rows.. I have GA tix for these and dont think I will bother to queue long there as zenith is small I think the view from back is good too.

Archived