💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

you shouldnt care about critics so much. :laughga: ok it was no BTW ball but the show was still amazing.  the crowd was really into it aswell.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

swine killer

Yes I know u should not care but I think they are always unfair, especially to the woman who actually has talent. It's like a ****ing trend. Hate Lady Gaga.  :manicure:

Lassex

The concert was amazing but the music sounded very blurry through my ear plugs :noparty: The feeling was so good when I took them off during Gypsy :laughga: Gypsy was my favorite part of the show :party: I danced so hard, but I was kinda sad because I couldn't see the piano start at all. And I loved the Ratchet costume change - it was so crazy!

THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! I LOVE STOCKHOLM!!! CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK!!

Glad you loved it!! The crowd was AMAZING!!!

MarryTheMonster

I expected that. He's worse than Anders Nunstedt.. I think I've never seen a positive pop review by Markus Larsson. He even bashed The Monster Ball. :wtf:

They bashed TMB here as well and now they suddenly call it "her best" and that this was nowhere near as good when some gave the same grade as TMB or even better  :fan:

Glad everyone in Stockholm had fun! 

LoathingReality

The show was amazing but she was very sad during Dope. She said that she thought she wrote the song to someone else but had realized it was about herself, she even switched out words and sang Stefani instead. She was so happy and screamed out Sweden even before she sang on ARTPOP. It was like this whole TMB persona within her. I'm so glad I went to the show!

The show was amazing but she was very sad during Dope. She said that she thought she wrote the song to someone else but had realized it was about herself, she even switched out words and sang Stefani instead. She was so happy and screamed out Sweden even before she sang on ARTPOP. It was like this whole TMB persona within her. I'm so glad I went to the show!

:legend:

Bellatrix

They bashed TMB here as well and now they suddenly call it "her best" and that this was nowhere near as good when some gave the same grade as TMB or even better  :fan:

Glad everyone in Stockholm had fun! 

Yeah!

People were criticizing Markus in the comment field earlier today and I saw now that Aftonbladet has deleted ALL comments :dead:

jackchampagne

loved all the screaming during ARTPOP! does anyone have a video of ratchet and that costume change?

PassiveAggressive

Yesterday's show was amazing! From Gaga's vocals to the backdrops, it was just brilliant!  :spin:

swine killer

Yeah!

People were criticizing Markus in the comment field earlier today and I saw now that Aftonbladet has deleted ALL comments :dead:

OMG EXPOSE THEM. That they have the nerve to say shït about others but cant take criticism themselves. 

I was so proud when she sang "I need me more than Dope" 

She's so strong

MonsterMum

Sorry to be parading into your thread but even my boyfriend was annoyed with the Aftonbladet article (he's Swedish) and mailed me at work what a horrible piece that was. Not saying I am surprised tho, they were making fun about her even when she was in Oslo.

Archived