💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

swine killer

Cant belive our artRAVE is tommorow!  :deadbanana:

Not even 24 hours left.  :excited:

Is there anyone here that have the regular standing tickets and lining up on entrance 4? What time are you going to start line up?  :shrug:

Hey! GA / Gate 4 here as well. I'm planning to be there around 16:30 if possible. What time are you planning to go?

Me too, gate 4... but me and my gang will be there around 17:45.... I work 9 to 5 :derpga:  

Feels maybe too late, but also in time. I dont know.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PassiveAggressive

Me too, gate 4... but me and my gang will be there around 17:45.... I work 9 to 5 :derpga:  

Feels maybe too late, but also in time. I dont know.

oh me too. I just asked for permission to leave a bit earlier tomorrow! :p I hope that with the catwalks and all, the view will be great for all GA.

swine killer

oh me too. I just asked for permission to leave a bit earlier tomorrow! :P I hope that with the catwalks and all, the view will be great for all GA.

I hope we are able to walk around and mingle and dance :spin:  I dont want to stand still

YAAASSS OMW to Stockholm from Oslo right now.

Yaaaaas! :party:

My train is leaving in an hour to Stockholm, Sooo exciteeeeddd!

Bellatrix

Have fun tonight, guys!! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! :) I wish I could be there myself tho, but I'm probably 98% happy for you and only 2% jealous and 2% is like nothing :)

or maybe I'm like 90/10

but I'm pretty confident about me catching her next concert in Sweden. That's what makes it so easy for me to be 80% happy for you going to artRAVE!

Yes, since 9:00

Omg we just saw all the trunks with the stage, its being setup right now!!!

I'll be there in a couple of hours!!!!! Globe Ericssons posts a lot of pics inside the arena :D

Archived