Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh**, 2 days :excited2: If someone wants to meet me in the LMZ (early entry) line - I speak Finnish and English :yes: By the way, does anyone know if there's a toilet outside the arena? And is it possible to ''check in'' and get my wristband, leave the area and come back before the doors open? Otherwise I will come to the arena like an hour before the doors open.

Holy sh**, 2 days :excited2: If someone wants to meet me in the LMZ (early entry) line - I speak Finnish and English :yes: By the way, does anyone know if there's a toilet outside the arena? And is it possible to ''check in'' and get my wristband, leave the area and come back before the doors open? Otherwise I will come to the arena like an hour before the doors open.

Theres a toilet in the Mc Donalds next to the Globen and also other toilets inside the shopping mall which is located next to the Globen. I dont think its possible to come back anymore after the check in cause they will scan your ticket once you check in and the ticket becomes "invalid" after it's scanned once. Even tho the check in starts early theres is 250LMZ people coming it will take a while that they check in everyone. 

When will u start line up? I have lmz 2  :excited:

Robotboy

I was @ globen today and no one has begun to line up yet  :sweat:  

why would anyone line up now? :madge:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Theres a toilet in the Mc Donalds next to the Globen and also other toilets inside the shopping mall which is located next to the Globen. I dont think its possible to come back anymore after the check in cause they will scan your ticket once you check in and the ticket becomes "invalid" after it's scanned once. Even tho the check in starts early theres is 250LMZ people coming it will take a while that they check in everyone. 

Thanks for the information!

iamfreeasmyhair

Is there anyone here that have the regular standing tickets and lining up on entrance 4? What time are you going to start line up?  :shrug:

When will u start line up? I have lmz 2  :excited:

As I said, I will probably line up for like an hour. Maybe more if it's okay for my dad (who isn't coming to the concert) :laughga:

swine killer

Are you allowed to bring in something to eat? Like a bar or fruit. I will starve otherwise. Are you allowed to bring a bottle of water too?

If the show starts at 7:30 and I have a seat, what time should I be there? It's my 1st concert :laughga:

If you have a seat you can come when you want before the show begins :)

As I said, I will probably line up for like an hour. Maybe more if it's okay for my dad (who isn't coming to the concert) :laughga:

ok :)

Archived