Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

That was the best show she's ever done, all those amazing moments and she was so happy omg :giveup: thank you Gaga for this, I'll never forget this night.

That was the best show she's ever done, all those amazing moments and she was so happy omg :giveup: thank you Gaga for this, I'll never forget this night.

Not three times again... GGD pls

Seashell Bikini

The whole show is posted on YouTube on 8 parts. It seems like the best artRAVE show I've ever seen!!!!! The crowd is mental, Gaga goes insane, she sings AMAZING! The vocals on Dope made me cry! And the way she threw herself in the crowd of crazy fans!

NewUsername

The whole show is posted on YouTube on 8 parts. It seems like the best artRAVE show I've ever seen!!!!! The crowd is mental, Gaga goes insane, she sings AMAZING! The vocals on Dope made me cry! And the way she threw herself in the crowd of crazy fans!

Omg yes, now I can relive some of the parts, especially when she was playing around with Barcelona, singing the song and changing Alejandro and so on.

I enjoyed the show so much :giveup:

Garance GGV

Could you give me the link to the YouTube Channel please :) ? I can't find the show in 8 parts on YT :/ 

BornSimon

It was amazing you guys! I am a zombie today but last night was such an amazing show, she was on top form, she loved the audiece, the audience itself was incredible and the lights, screens and confetti were superb! I ****ing loved it, even if it was way too hot and people were pushing whenever she would get closer, I would go back in a heartbeat.

10802876_718428924909857_2089432491_n.jp

She looked gorgeous, her ass keeps getting better, she sounded amazing and I wouldn't know how to pick a highlight. Swine, Applause, MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams, Judas/Aura, Venus, Partynauseous, they were all so amazing :giveup:

I had the time of my life, but I'm SO not ready to say goodbye to the tour. I don't want to admit it's over.

Meanwhile, some pictures here, not really great, but hey, you can't have the time of your life and take perfect pics!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.590203724441145.1073741854.100003545685642&type=1&l=913a258140

(Sorry for the pics of my friends and I  :laughga: )

Gagalvaro

^ You better don't have any idea about what she says...She's really disappointed with the meet and greet with Gaga.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived