Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

WHERE IS THE PRE-SALE CODE? SHOULDNT WE GET IT BY NOW? OR THERE WONT BE A PRE-SALE TOMORROW ? :/

i need my effin pre-sale code, damn :cry:

Bobby Campell once confirmed that the codes were sent an hour before the pre sale

I understand you and I'm nervous too

DS

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which tickets are you guys buying tomorrow? I still have no idea if I should get Early Entry, GA or Seating... 

im hoping to get ARTPOP ZONE but im scared i wont be able to catch one on time

Me and my best friend are coming to this show... but the pre-sale is already tomorrow... do we know any prices? Or where do we have to buy them?

If any from you can help me, please!

blahblahblahhhh

Which tickets are you guys buying tomorrow? I still have no idea if I should get Early Entry, GA or Seating... 

GA, definitely.

Still no info like last year. Absolute failure!

Thats so annoying. All the other countries has there prices and info. When i contacted the ticket site they said that thers only a sale in the 17th, so maybe there isnt a presale 2morrow for vienna? :(

MonsterOfSpain

I'm so nervous about the presale too, I don't know what to do, I didn't tell my parents yet about losing school tomorrow... what should I do?

blahblahblahhhh

I am having a major meltdown, a friend who was supposed to get tickets for me tomorrow does not have the money yet, this is so frustrating :emo:

hackedaccount

The tickets will be on sale on www.ticketmaster.at because they posted on theri FB page that the pre-sale starts tomorrow at 9.am Vienna time.

Archived