💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

What time will you go there? And when do you think will Gaga arrive at the hotel? In the morning or afternoon etc.? 

:excited2:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
estellewindsor

Is it possible to buy tickets at the box office tonight or is the show sold out?

It isn't sold out!

Andy McQueen

I'm here in the hotel, fans are already waiting before Stadthalle. Does anyone know if Gaga arrived at Imperial yet? Please keep me updated!!! I have no idea what to do. Wish I had money for VIP tickets, I only have regular ticket. I'm kinda scared, everything is so knew to me. 

OpusDiaboli666

I honestly think she hasn't even arrived yet after I saw pics of her going out in Paris last night.

estellewindsor

I'm here in the hotel, fans are already waiting before Stadthalle. Does anyone know if Gaga arrived at Imperial yet? Please keep me updated!!! I have no idea what to do. Wish I had money for VIP tickets, I only have regular ticket. I'm kinda scared, everything is so knew to me. 

i don't think that gaga has already arrived at the hotel.. i haven't read anything! maybe she drives direct to the Stadthalle instead to the hotel

Andy McQueen

i don't think that gaga has already arrived at the hotel.. i haven't read anything! maybe she drives direct to the Stadthalle instead to the hotel

Thanks, maybe I should wait there already. 

estellewindsor

Thanks, maybe I should wait there already. 

your are welcome!

you could wait until 4-5pm and then drive to the stadthalle..

it's really sad that she hasn't arrived at the hotel already... -.-

When do you guys start to line up? Which tickets do you have? I have Early Entry Tickets (Little Monster Package)

Andy McQueen

your are welcome!

you could wait until 4-5pm and then drive to the stadthalle..

it's really sad that she hasn't arrived at the hotel already... -.-

When do you guys start to line up? Which tickets do you have? I have Early Entry Tickets (Little Monster Package)

Thanks, I will probably be there at that time - yes, I think I have a normal ticket, no early entry ... There are already many fans on Stadthalle but I'm way too tired and hungry to be there already, it's a bit cold. :P

estellewindsor

Thanks, I will probably be there at that time - yes, I think I have a normal ticket, no early entry ... There are already many fans on Stadthalle but I'm way too tired and hungry to be there already, it's a bit cold. :P

:D i know exactly what you mean!

Andy McQueen

:D i know exactly what you mean!

I'm so shy, I'm alone here, there are so many people, I look like a mess - I will eat now something and rest at the hotel and then will go ...

OpusDiaboli666

I'm so shy, I'm alone here, there are so many people, I look like a mess - I will eat now something and rest at the hotel and then will go ...

Andy McQueen

Es ist mein erstes Gaga-Konzert, ich hoffe es geht alles gut. :excited2: Ich fühle mich ja nicht so wohl unter Menschenmassen haha, aber ich will Gaga unbedingt mal live erleben. :ohno:

Archived