Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anyone already get email with information about early entry? i didnt get anything yet. they should have sent it about 2 weeks before the event...

Hey guys! I'm from South America and I'm doing a little Eurotrip, I arrived to Viena two nights ago and bought a GA ticket for the show, is there a way to see her at her hotel? what about that after party?

DeanSummer

When will Gaga arrive at the hotel, any information yet?

Tomorrow she will arrive at the Hotel Impereal but I doubt that she will take pics because she is not in a good mood what I've heard from paris monsters

DS

DeanSummer

Do they allow to bring food and drink with me?

not into the venue - that is for security reason

I am a little bit worried - I saw some resellers starting from 10€ on

DS

Andy McQueen

Tomorrow she will arrive at the Hotel Impereal but I doubt that she will take pics because she is not in a good mood what I've heard from paris monsters

Oh no. :( Hope she will feel better soon ...

estellewindsor

But you don't know WHEN she'll arrive or? Would like to see her again..

Steccazero

Do you think she's going back to the hotel after the concert or she's just going on to the next city with the tour bus? I need to see her but I'm arriving tomorrow morning D:

pls get into this ***uettery

Archived