Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

those were supposed to be separate posts by the way, quote is unrelated to post.

Blah, I give up. I really don't want to waste anymore time on this stupid silliness.

Wish I could do that, but I have 2 friends that can't afford travel depending on me.

Interludicrous

Where do I have to put the code? 

Halfway between reality and fantasy

They aren't working, but they're supposed to go in below the "VOER UW CODE IN" button.

Lady Gaga, wasting our time one organized mess at a time :toofloppy:

Rainbowgynous

does ANYONE'S code work? If it does, plz post when done, even if it's one use only, might be useful for evaluation.

littlemonster1995

My code isnt working either. They better fix it in an hour, cuz I have to go to University #FML

Rainbowgynous

All upper case, all lower case or reversed casing do not work for my codes (yes I tried them all)

Spaces before, after or on both ends of the code aren't useful either

And various cursewords, Gaga related names and brands are no good either X-D

II'm on a Chromebook by the way, going to try it from an Ubuntu desktop now, but I doubt the error is on my end.

Interludicrous

@ticketmaster_NL just asked if there's someone out there who HAS been able to buy tickets.

You'd think it's not that hard to just create working codes  :messga:

Ticketmaster â€@Ticketmaster_NL  56s
Okay, hier gaat iets niet goed.. Blijkbaar kunnen er geen tickets bestelt worden tijdens de Lady Gaga presale. Info volgt!

translation:

"Okay, something's wrong.. Apparanly it's not possible to buy tickets in the Lady Gaga presale. More info to come!"

BloodyM

I got them too! Finally.. :)

hooow? mine is till showing as not on sale :( can someone please post me the correct link for ga please?

Archived