Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Luc slacking  :emma:

:emma: too unmotivated sorry :emma: as long as it sells out eventually, the seats are quite close to selling out (1000 left or so), and as soon as they're sold out the GA tickets will sell faster and yeah :emma: they might add some extra sections but right now I dont feel like counting it because the sales would be depressing

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

:emma: too unmotivated sorry :emma: as long as it sells out eventually, the seats are quite close to selling out (1000 left or so), and as soon as they're sold out the GA tickets will sell faster and yeah :emma: they might add some extra sections but right now I dont feel like counting it because the sales would be depressing

Today would've been interesting because of G.U.Y.'s impact but still I understand :emma:

Today would've been interesting because of G.U.Y.'s impact but still I understand :emma:

GUY's impact? It's not even in the Top 1500 here anyways :emma:

• 2 weeks later...

just came back from NY! went to the roseland show on wednesday!

it was freaking amazing! cant wait for sep 24st!

is there still a little monster meet up before the concert?

• 2 weeks later...

6 days later I messed up

Ring 1: 379 seats available

Ring 2: 705 tickets available

Total; 1084 seats available

Seats sold in the past 6 days: 26 out of 1110

Oop da decay

A month and 9 days later:

Ring 1: 393 tickets available 

Ring 2: 559 tickets available

Newly added seats: 578 tickets available

Total; 1530 seats available

Rainbowgynous

Zeikerd, Amsterdam ligt in Holland :)

dit

Uh, why did it send me to page 2 when I clicked "go to unread"? X-D I replied to a very old post thinking it was new X-D

Na lang twijfelen toch echt besloten om niet te gaan. 

Ik ga al naar te veel festivals en op vakantie enzo, daarbij voelt het ook niet alsof ik MOET gaan zoals bij BTWB.

Wie weet dat als de tour begonnen is dat k nog verander van mening als ik wat videos heb gezien.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Donatello

Wie weet dat als de tour begonnen is dat k nog verander van mening als ik wat videos heb gezien.

So did you change your mind?

So did you change your mind?

No not really, I haven't even watched videos, seen like 1 minute of Applause and DWUW and the opening. 

Rainbowgynous

Does anyone know how many early entry tickets there are? And if you'd have early entry, where would you stand, main stage front row, main stage 2nd-4th row, catwalk, one of the other stages (and if the latter, which one, which side of it and would you still stand there if you weren't front row there?).

Trying to figure out when to start queueing for the best Starlight view :legend:

Archived