• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

StarryNight

She completely ignored southeastern Europe  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  no artRAVE for me then  :nooo:  :nooo:

Qualle1

Yessssss 07.10 in Köln, eleven days before my b-day :giveup:

So happy you're always coming to my hometown Gagz :giveup:

Oh wait I'm at work on the 14, so I can't buy the tickets when they go online and there will only be the ****ty ones left or no tickets left :cry:

I have no problem with purchasing tickets while at work.

No one would dare to say a single word, while I am on the haunt for tixxx!

If you have any kind of trouble to buy your tixxx on the 14th of February, it will be my pleasure to help you out.

Tschö ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Torsoface

WHERE IS FINLAND BITCH!!!  :giveup:  :giveup:    :fthis:  :fthis: Well, looks like I'm going to see Miley instead of Gags  :later:

Edited by Torsoface

She is def going to do 2nd leg for Europe and then have also dates  in countries where she's not going the first time...like she did with TMB. That's how they do it a lot these days. This way she's gauging sales, demand, and popularity this year, building up anticipation and excitement to return later. That's the only explanation for quite few dates. And if that's exactly the case, then it's brilliant, it's great strategy.

I have no problem with purchasing tickets while at work.

No one would dare to say a single word, while I am on the haunt for tixxx!

If you have any kind of trouble to buy your tixxx on the 14th of February, it will be my pleasure to help you out.

Tschö ;)

Aw thanks maybe I'll come back at this!

Well I'm a student, just finishing my final exams right now. I work there as a studentische Aushilfe (don't kow how to say it in english) and that's why my computer isn't the best at work ....

I have my own room and could purchase the tickets but the PC is so slow :sweat:

And with the the BTW ball tickets it was horrible...my friend bought them because I was at work and he tried for 3 hours, the computer kept crashing all the time and everything was sold out, it took him so long to get tickets and I can't be on the internet for 3 hours when I should be working :teehee:

(eigentlich wäre ich Freitag gar nicht arbeiten, aber davor in der Woche is die mündliche Prüfung und deshalb muss ich Freitag gehen :messga:)

October 15 - Birmingham, NIA Arena
October 17 - Dublin, O2 Arena
October 19 - Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
October 21 - Manchester, Phones 4u Arena
October 23 - London, The O2

is this true? Dublin October 17th? 

Please be trueeeee