• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word on UK pricing?

Iv seen numerous websites quoting £35 - £90 but no specifics, ie seats / standing etc

Really hope to know before Wednesdays pre-sale

Craig

Iv seen numerous websites quoting £35 - £90 but no specifics, ie seats / standing etc

Craig

I think as far as i have read the £70 tix are standing, the other prices are reserved seating but they haven't said which of those prices are for which section of seats, which is a real pain in the arse.

Laceface

Craig

I heard £70 for standing/GA too, not sure about seating. Live Nation need to understand that the majority of fans are younger, so probably need some heads up on the price, fools. 

On live nations site

Standing ticket prices will be: £77.70 (£70.00 plus a £7.00 booking fee and £0.70 facility fee per ticket)

Seated ticket prices £99.70 (£90.00 plus a £9.00 booking fee and £0.70 facility fee per ticket) / £77.70 (£70.00 plus a £7.00 booking fee and £0.70 facility fee per ticket) / £51.45 (£45.00 plus a £5.75 booking fee and £0.70 facility fee per ticket) / £40.95 (£35.00 plus a £5.25 booking fee and £0.70 facility fee per ticket)

All prices exclude a per transaction order processing fee, the amount of which will vary depending on the destination country, delivery method and where tickets are purchased. The fee for delivery to the UK is typically up to £6.00. The fee for delivery to other countries can be higher.

Under 14s are not permitted in the standing area. Children aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

For Disabled access enquiries, please call the venue on 0844 581 0700

And on another note I don't understand why she is starting at Birmingham then go to Ireland then come back over surely it would of made more sense to do Ireland first then make her way down from Glasgow down to london

Edited by lad-gaga

Benjamin Monk

I thought there was two standing sections the west ga and east ga can we pay more to get in the nearer section or is it first come first served I don't wanna spend 77 quid then get shuffled into the furthest away section

have the packages been announced yet with their prices and whether you can get them on the presale thing? i want to get the LMZ but my mom has said she may pay for me to get the ARTPOP zone ticket to meet gaga as its my 18th, if theyre no too expensive, so i reaaaally need to know before they go on sale so i can sort it out

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Thanks for the help guys, Its pretty safe to assume that for example the lowest price seated tickets will the furthest away / worst views etc?

Thanks for the help guys, Its pretty safe to assume that for example the lowest price seated tickets will the furthest away / worst views etc?

Yeh most likely

have the packages been announced yet with their prices and whether you can get them on the presale thing? i want to get the LMZ but my mom has said she may pay for me to get the ARTPOP zone ticket to meet gaga as its my 18th, if theyre no too expensive, so i reaaaally need to know before they go on sale so i can sort it out

They haven't officially been announced yet but most likely will be some time next week

AdelaAngelo

damn i really hope there will be a second leg because she's basically ignoring half of the continent... and if she comes back in 2015 with a whole new tour mostly in Eastern Europe i could go to a few shows... now i will probably try Zurich since my mum has a friend there yet i think it's really unfair (and seeing ppl complain about things like ''why is it on sunday not on saturday'' is really annoying though there are ppl who will have to pay 1000$+ for transport and hotels...) and tbh i dont think i could wait a whole year to see her 

tho, how fast do u think the tickets for zurich will be sold out? 

GlitteredSpandex

In the same boat as you

I remember when the tickets were announced I found on ticketmaster two meet and greet packages for birmingham and glasgow only, but then that was removed by 7:20am, so I guess we just have to wait