Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga : We do not troll

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people still troll?

Right, like trolling us with non existent videos?

Stop being a mother hen and more of an artist... Ur job is to make music, not discipline your fans... :manicure:

Chromatislaps

Gagz and not trolling? :laughga:

I guess sir if you say so :derpga:

This...

She really needs to be that hardworking girl again... Now I feel like she's lazy...

I mean...it's not like it took hours and hours to see top post and comment on it. It probably took less than a minute. Just because she took a minute to comment doesn't mean that's ALL she did that day.

For all we know, she could've been bored while getting her hair/make-up done for a new video, and decided to browse lm.com...

MikeyMoonShine

umm but Gags is the queen of trolling :lmao:

:lmao: Sooo true. 

Her response was very sweet though. I guess she doesn't realize that there are lots of forms of trolling, including all her trollga posts  :smh:

MonsterVlad

Right, like trolling us with non existent videos?

Stop being a mother hen and more of an artist... Ur job is to make music, not discipline your fans... :manicure:

:worship2:

Ugh whatever, it's all she's been doing lately.

I'm even at the point where I'm unsure whether or not Gaga's is gonna do anything before the ArtRave.

Cause the joke was extremely lame and people were legit thinking she wrote something like that at the beginning, no surprise she got upset over it...Educate them, Gaga!

Zach Monster

Y'all are acting like Gaga's sitting on the internet all day long telling LM members to behave themselves. Stop.

Archived