Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hunter Hayes uses Gaga quote as backdrop on Grammys performance

Lets Party

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizonadream777

People that don't agree with the quote don't understand it. Research has shown that most bullies are victims themselves (physical or emotional abuse, etc) and they act out what they know. There's a psychology behind bullying.

Word

Gaga might not be there tonight but she has been mentioned so many times! It's clear that they miss her being there.

You know, the absence of our girl and her amazingness and how I and everybody else seem to miss her and want to see her there makes me a bit teary eyed. She's just everything ffffffff It really does seem like something is missing  every time when there's no Gaga, and people SO realize that

Michelle

People that don't agree with the quote don't understand it. Research has shown that most bullies are victims themselves (physical or emotional abuse, etc) and they act out what they know. There's a psychology behind bullying.
yes!
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

MonsterMum

You know, the absence of our girl and her amazingness and how I and everybody else seem to miss her and want to see her there makes me a bit teary eyed. She's just everything ffffffff It really does seem like something is missing  every time when there's no Gaga, and people SO realize that

Same, she has an impact for stuff even her fans bash her for. Without attending she's still being talked about...

Only the legends.... :legend:  ...our gurl :emo:

That's cute even though I don't agree with the quote :applause:

The quote is great but seems like some people can't understand it. :flop:

or just don't agree?

Allison M

Gaga got mentioned a lot beside that quote??

Tell me everything pls I can't watch Grammy btw...

Yeah it was like comments on the red carpet how Gaga wasn't there so it wasn't cray cray and then VEVO tweeted that the red carpet needed some Gaga, then she was quoted here, and I think at least one other time but I don't remember.

They just missed her crazy ass. There wasn't anything too exciting this year to talk about today imo

Gaga might not be there tonight but she has been mentioned so many times! It's clear that they miss her being there.

Did i miss something ? when did they mention her ? 

Archived