Nagini

Featured Posts

#PromoteOnlineKindness #IsItTrue #DoesItMakeRadioARTPOPLookGood

:lmao: u slay :gaga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've definitely look at what I post more often because of this, but I have one question. I feel that  "Is it inspiring" should be taken out because not everything is going to be inspiring

I'm not trying to dis online kindness in any way.  :kisses:

don't report me, I'm not trying to start drama

THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL. THIS DOES NOT #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

THE TECHHAUS HAS TRACKED YOUR IP AND YOUR LOCATION. YOU MAY NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCATION NOW. WE WILL COME AND ARREST YOU. YOU ARE A DISSENTER AND THEREFORE WILL BE ARRESTED. YOU DO NOT #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS!!!!!!!!!!

britneylopez99

okay thank you stop spamming us please

*and the award for most reductive threads in the least amount of time goes to....*

Also... "will this post prevent me from getting a job later if HR checks my social media?" is a good one to consider

Also... "will this post prevent me from getting a job later if HR checks my social media?" is a good one to consider

i think you should promote online kiNDNESS!!!! that_crazy_nicholas_cage_640_46.gif

This isn't news :manicure:

that'S NOT VERY KIND!!! PROMOTE ONLINE KIDNESS!!!! that_crazy_nicholas_cage_640_46.gif

TEANUS

#PromoteOnlineKindness #IsItTrue #DoesItMakeRadioARTPOPLookGood

Honestly what do people have against RadioARTPOP?? I watch it every week and laugh my butt off every week. I love it :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

We must come together and #PROMOTEONLINEKIDNESS. We must be careful of what we say to people on the internet. Before posting any comment on the internet, I want you to ask yourselves these questions. 

742297851_700.jpg

If the answer to any of these questions is no, then do not post. #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS Let's come together little monsters For GAGA! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Please do not discuss any theories+speculate about anything! This is not acceptable according to the first question. Thanks! #PromoteOnlineKindess!! Anybody who fails to #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS will be kidnapped by TechHaus!!!! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS 

I'm sorry. I don't wanna act like a dick but I couldn't help myself. :dies:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived