Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Interview/Misc (Perez Hilton Superfan) [576p]

Kostas

Featured Posts

3 parts total 1,05 GB:

Download PH-LG12.part1.rar for free on Filesonic.com

Download PH-LG12.part2.rar for free on Filesonic.com

Download PH-LG12.part3.rar for free on Filesonic.com

----the only posted version here I saw was the .avi one so I decided to post a .ts 576p one----

*I don't think/know if this was broadcasted in 1080i by ITV so this is best Q right now*

enjoy! :)

So to answer my own question -- yes, it's still sped up. I guess they broadcast it that way. It's very good quality otherwise.

Also, I can't tear myself away from this if I start watching it.

So to answer my own question -- yes, it's still sped up. I guess they broadcast it that way. It's very good quality otherwise.

Also, I can't tear myself away from this if I start watching it.

yup it's still sped up :/ well and I don't know why they sped up the songs since that special should promote gaga songs?!

It's the whole show, it's just most noticeable on the songs. I'm guessing that ITV did it, to fit in an extra commercial or two.

• 3 weeks later...
BornToSlay

I uploaded it to RapidShare since so many other services no longer work. Both files are the full episode, but the 2nd one is better quality and is the one that the OP posted.

349mb AVI (xvid) 624x352p

Download

1.05gb TS (mp2) 704x576p

Download

• 3 weeks later...

I uploaded it to RapidShare since so many other services no longer work. Both files are the full episode, but the 2nd one is better quality and is the one that the OP posted.

349mb AVI (xvid) 624x352p

Download

1.05gb TS (mp2) 704x576p

Download

Thanks a lot!

Archived