💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you admit you stan hard for Gaga?

Dominic

Featured Posts

People have known I'm a gaga stan since around the time fame monster came out- that's when I really started to stan and I only fell in love more after going to the monster ball. I don't think it's embarrassing, but even if I did, it's kinda hard since I've been out of the Stan closet for a while and can't just go back in. People will quite often ask me what she's doing and tell me things about her that I actually already know though

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be kinda embarrassed - i always say my favourite singer is Gaga, but they'd never hear the extent for which I Stan for her haha. But my close friends + family all know, but I don't really ram it in their face 24/7. It's just part of me, like my favourite colour.

No I did it once and never again, at least in front of ppl I stick up with (indie music lovers).

When I told that they were like wtf man what ur even talking about.

itsdominik

OF COURSE I DO ;) There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I do admit that I live for Gaga and I am proud of it :)

Elizabeth

Everyone knows she's my fave and that I'm a pretty big fan. I didn't think I made it that obvious but apparently it is since people at school I didn't even know that well knew I stanned for her :rip: 

Stefani328

Yes. If Gaga is talked about on TV, an article or her song is playing my friends and family look for me. I live in between home and school, and she's everywhere in my dorm and my bedroom at home. I've even got my aunt, who's in her 50's, that once hated her, to like her.

Everyone knows I'm obsessed with her. Guarantee that within like your first time meeting me I will at least mention her once or her song will come on the radio and i'll automatically start singing. And I often post things about her on facebook and such (ex. BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES everyday for like a month) I've been trying to talk about her less though, because I've started to hate having to defend her to basically everyone I know.  :toofunny:

gagalovesme

Definitely! My work friends know the extent of my obsession. I'm even turning a middle aged woman into a monster by letting her borrow my gaga albums, she absolutely loves born this way- it'll be hard for me to get it back haha!

My family knows I like her, but they don't know I'm obsessed with her.

They would probably think I'm crazy if they knew.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived