Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Do you admit you stan hard for Gaga?

Dominic

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

No one knows i am gaga adict, i feel so embarased abour it since i know i guy who said he liked gaga and they bullied him, i live my gaga passion alone :(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course... Why wouldn't I stan for a talented artist? Charts are fun to look at and toss around, but at the end of the day it's the music that get's my soul going. I've put Gaga up there with Bjork, Goldfrapp, Utada Hikaru, and Kylie Minogue in my mind (Gaga is second in that list). :queenga:

Wisdomless1

YES! I Stan hard.  I support everything Gaga does, even if I don't like it.

Because you can still do both.

artpopmess

Yes. Everybody has a problem with it but i don't care 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Electric Venus

I used to be embarrassed of it, but now I can tell people about it. I learned that it's okay to be different and that I shouldn't let other people get in my way.

this

i've converted a few haters and they even bought ARTPOP and stan hard for her now, my impact :legend:

I used to talk about Gaga all the time adn everybody in my highschool knew I loved her, but I stopped when I started college...

I just pretend to be a casual fan :rip:

Whispering

Of course!

Why would I be embarrassed? My friends have other people they stan for. I respect them and they respect me.

I will have to say many of my casual and close friends are much more interested in her this era than last. It seems that she has turned a corner with her last two singles and SNL, and is regaining some interest after she lost them during the BTW era, so it's been really good for me these past few months! :party:

Ya, my friends know. Most of them are cool with it. 1 of my friends LOVES most of the tracks on ARTPOP, Another (who's a Madonna stan) isn't a fan of Gaga but has HUGE respect for her and how kind she is. My other friends (twins) think she's really amazing and has some great tracks that they listen to on occasion. Although one of my friends is into bands like My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy and just doesn't like Gaga. She always talks about how ARTPOP "does nothing for her". Like i'm fine with that but she always says it in a rude way and teases me about Gaga and I just find it rude....

But anyway, yes, most of my friends know and they're totally okay with it!

Curunir

Ppl know I like her, but they have no idea how much I like her. Sometimes I'll make it seem I like her less cuz I don't wanna look like a wierdo :derpga:

I need new friends :giveup:

this. everyone knows i like her, but they don't know how many hours a day i devote to her. they'll think i'm crazy  :laughga:

brizoda

So recently I was asked who my favourite artist was and before they could finish asking I pretty much screamed Gaga in their face.  I'm a proud fan of Gaga and have no problem admitting this to anyone however do you keep your stan card hidden? 

It seems, as of late, it isn't exactly "cool" to be a fan of Gaga and I know i've had my fair share of laughs when I announce i'm a fan of her but I thought I would see what you lovely people thought. 

Do you ever get embarrassed to admit you stan hard?  Please note this has no reflection on whether you are a "fake fan" or not and no negativity is intended.  Keep it cute please. 

i never got embarrased recognising my love for gaga, for me the rest of the people must be ashamed for not recognising her real talent and personality, she's a true inspiration in a time of sameness

RAMROD

Always have. Three cheers for moi, por favor~!

sly.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

All of my friends and family know that I adore her, and I'm lucky because the vast majority of them love her as well, or at least respect what she does.

I don't know many people, on a personal level, who think she's untalented. And if someone does say that to me, I always ask them why. 9 times out of 10, they don't know the first thing about her besides a few of her singles.

It gives me comfort knowing that, as far as harsh criticisms go, there's very little that one can say to legitimately discredit Gaga. It's like people are always grasping for reasons to hate her, even if they're totally bull****. I mean, what can they say, that she can't sing? Can't write a good song? Can't play an instrument? Those things apply to the other pop girls (no specific names necessary). But Gaga does it all, b---hes. So proud to stan for her.

Pixie Gypsy

Yes, not strip myself and wear a ****ing horn on my head and dance to Gypsy practically dance naked in pubic stan hard though, more like cool, okay, stan hard

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived