💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you admit you stan hard for Gaga?

Dominic

Featured Posts

Dominic

So recently I was asked who my favourite artist was and before they could finish asking I pretty much screamed Gaga in their face.  I'm a proud fan of Gaga and have no problem admitting this to anyone however do you keep your stan card hidden? 

It seems, as of late, it isn't exactly "cool" to be a fan of Gaga and I know i've had my fair share of laughs when I announce i'm a fan of her but I thought I would see what you lovely people thought. 

Do you ever get embarrassed to admit you stan hard?  Please note this has no reflection on whether you are a "fake fan" or not and no negativity is intended.  Keep it cute please. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Of course, I'm not embarrassed at all :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Ppl know I like her, but they have no idea how much I like her. Sometimes I'll make it seem I like her less cuz I don't wanna look like a wierdo :derpga:

I need new friends :giveup:

Zach Monster

I used to be embarrassed of it, but now I can tell people about it. I learned that it's okay to be different and that I shouldn't let other people get in my way.

Allison M

Everyone knows :)

I post about her on my Facebook like her performances or I "like" pictures of her so it shows on their newsfeed.

Every time a Gaga song comes on they like stare at me.

They say they think of me every time they hear anything about Gaga.

If they hear something about her they share it with me but assume that I already knew because I usually do. Lol

holy scheisse

I don't know, sometimes I wont emphasize the extent to which i love her bc she has a reputation sadly and people judge her and write her off as being crazy, pretentious, has-been, only-for-the-gays, etc. or w/e they perceive her to be and its annoying to have to correct them for all their misconceptions of her and i don't have the energy to put up with their hater attitudes. but no im not embarrassed by liking her.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived