Collabs you're NOT here for

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

MADONNA.

I'm NOT here for that at all....I might drop my stan card if Gaga collaborates with her. 

Well maybe that was a bit dramatic....but lol no, I don't want her to collaborate with Madonna at any cost. End of discussion!

:manicure:

Dean Winchester

MADONNA.

I'm NOT here for that at all....I might drop my stan card if Gaga collaborates with her. 

Well maybe that was a bit dramatic....but lol no, I don't want her to collaborate with Madonna at any cost. End of discussion!

I agree but if it did happen, i'd probably ignore it as if it never did and remain stanning for gags 

Smooth Criminal

I agree but if it did happen, i'd probably ignore it as if it never did and remain stanning for gags 

Yeah, I will of course keep stanning for Gaga but that "collab" will not end up anywhere near my phone & laptop! tbqh!

drinkmytears

Colby O'Donis 

Flo Rida 

Wale 

TI

Too $hort

Twista 

will.i.am

MADONNA.

SNL 2009

Smooth Criminal

Colby O'Donis 

Flo Rida 

Wale 

TI

Too $hort

Twista 

will.i.am

SNL 2009

This thread is discussing "musical" collaboration, that could end up on an album NOT collaborating on a skit for a comedy show.

monketsharona

I'm not here for a collab with Miley, Bieber, Pitbull, Selena, Demi (and other kid singers). I like Katy but her voice doesn't fit with Gaga's voice, so no collab with her.

I'm here for a collab with Madonna (I don't like her but a collab with her would be so epic, they are just not aware that they are made for working together).

I want a collab with Rihanna as well : a very hot song for that two bit**es !

A strong ballad withn Adele would be so perfect !

David Guetta, 1D, Katy, Robin Thicke..

I'd like collabs with Bieber, Avicii, Beyonce, Daft Punk, Wiz Khalifa

Bieber and Eminem.

+chris brown and beenie man

I NEED a madonna collab in my life :giveup:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GypsyPrince

Collaborating with Pitbull will be the #1 most desperate attempt at a hit song ever, and I don't want Gaga to do that just because everybody else is doing it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived