💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Come up with a Title for Gaga's Next Album

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

Say Gaga doesn't make a vol2 to ARTPOP what should the next album be called or in general what should the album after Vol2 of ARTPOP (if we get it)  be called any ideas!

tbh I think I want a self titled album next simply 'GAGA' just 'GAGA' all caps

why you may ask, thing is Gaga starting to come off as too obsessed with the themes of her album than her music, the GP think Gaga defines a lot of her work this is why she comes off as too much obviously not everyone understands pure art nor pure talent. SO if Gaga releases an album called Gaga I think she wont get odd questions from the public like what does this mean and what does that mean.

I want Gaga to make a really personal raw album that can explore such topics

-How did she make it to the industry pre-fame , more on her days as Stefani

-Her first kiss

-Her first breakup

-Her Italian heritage

-Her finally opening up to her personal life

-A proper song about her and taylor

I want simplicity to be the main theme of the album  

More ideas: 

-Goddess Of Love

-Athena

-Italian Girl

-Celestial Sins

-Perfection

-The Anatomy Of Pop

-Anonymous (this is an interesting title cause this means the opposite of famous-fame)

-Machine Girl

-The Decay

-UNMASKED

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I do want ARTPOP: Act II....but for the 6th album maybe something like "Gaga" could work, it really depends on the theme and style she is going for. I really really love the title "Electric Lady" or "The Electric Lady" but that is what Janelle Monae just called her last album. It would have been a great name for a Gaga album, I guess she could still use it.

Pure Adrenaline

Private In Public get ready tbh

tumblr_mu0j94dkIX1rn413xo1_500.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TraeumereiLPB

I don't think the title "Gaga" would be a great title. It implies an album that is very personal. But isn't ARTPOP exactly that, a personal album? I think the songs on the next one should be about important issues, things going on in the world. A darker sound with catchy hooks would be great. Maybe the title could be:

Electric Kiss

I always liked that one.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

La Primavera

Dancing With the Devil, Ink, Illuminaughty (stealing Lily Allen's idea :teehee:)

I want it to be dark and mystical AND celestial at the same time. Basically I want songs like a mix of Bad Romance and Heavy Metal Lover

EDIT: Also, Poison sounds good

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived