💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

What 'jobs' did Gaga do?

La Primavera

Featured Posts

La Primavera

I know she used botox and that she did a nose job, but her face seems so different. Just look at it!

174344-lady-gaga-aux-brit-awards-2009-63

Lady-Gaga-attends-Paris-Fashion-Week-02.

Is it the makeup? I don't think that makeup can do THAT big of a change. Or maybe it's just the fake tan that makes her looks different...... Idk! Help me guys! What did she do so she looks so different?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

1. I REALLY don't think she had a nose job.

2. I think her face has just matured. She was still a baby when she started! Now she's a grown woman.

3. I don't see that much of a change other than her makeup :sweat:

Bellatrix

I don't even see that big of a difference :sweat: Like, not at all, actually.

1. I REALLY don't think she had a nose job.

2. I think her face has just matured. She was still a baby when she started! Now she's a grown woman.

3. I don't see that much if a change other than her makeup :sweat:

These.

Plus, makeup can do alot. It's almost like magic.

La Primavera

These.

Plus, makeup can do alot. It's almost like magic.

she should have kept the fake tan tbh she looks so much better with it

TropicOfCANCER

i think you're all forgetting one thing: BANGS!

remember how she looked on the voice? she was wearing bangs and her nose looked HUGE. now she doesnt have bangs again. It really changes the dynamic of her face.

La Primavera

She confirmed that there were no nose jobs  :sick:

where? but her nose looked so huge before, now it looks smaller...... maybe its just me

Elizabeth

Those pictures are a few years apart so she's bound to look a little different. Makeup/lighting/angles can also make a person look completely different. Gaga's good at making herself look like a completely different person on an almost daily basis. Aside from the lip injections she was getting last year, I don't think she's had any work done.

I know she used botox and that she did a nose job, but her face seems so different. Just look at it! 

Is it the makeup? I don't think that makeup can do THAT big of a change. Or maybe it's just the fake tan that makes her looks different...... Idk! Help me guys! What did she do so she looks so different?

No, you don't. And no, she did not.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Andy McQueen

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/12/18/lady-gaga-before-and-after/

Hhmm ... I think maybe temporary facial injections (although she claimed on Howard Stern she stopped with it and the stuff is gone now). Weight loss and gain, aging and different make-up, styling, angles, lightening etc. - all that makes a huge difference as well of course. Sometimes I'm thinking that she might got a chin implant or something like that, but you never know for sure. 

If you look at her profile here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyqcoWUBJE

... it's very different from her profile here, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQNvJepqhzY

I don't think the question is if she has something done or not; the real question is: Why should we care?! 

Elizabeth

where? but her nose looked so huge before, now it looks smaller...... maybe its just me

Her nose looks smaller in the 2009 picture than the 2014 one to me :dies: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived