Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

What do you think is Gagas most vocally challenging song?

Artpoptartx3

Featured Posts

The Edge of Glory is one of them, IMO.. when she draws out "the edge, the edge, the edge,.." the song feels like on a constant high, it's hard to hold or at least it seems so to me, haha..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow thanks for this video ! :) btw do you know if she hit f#5 every time she sings it live ? Or did she sing it lower ?

Oh sorry, I didn't make this videoΒ  :P

I think she sang it lower at the Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball.

Pop Art

It seems that since day one, she's had trouble singing Paparazzi's chorus the way it was done in the studio at the song's original pitch, but she's made it even better by improvising with various harmonies that, in my opinion, make the song sound exceptionally better live.

Judas or DWUW.

I think Dope is a hard song for her to sing cause she has to sing it in that weird voice, but i don't think "vocally challenging" would be the right term for that one.

MonsterMum

Well it might be a bit challenging but I'm happy she writes with her own voice and range in mind. Unlike some other pop stars that get their song handed to them and have to try to push themselves to get it done, in one way or another (and you can tell pretty fast that it's outside their comfort zone) :manicure:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived