Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Michelle

I don't want to be a debbie downer but I really think all she will tweet tomorrow is:

@ladygaga

Happy New Years little monsters! This is going to be our year so get ready! #ARTPOP2013

:tea:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I don't want to be a debbie downer but I really think all she will tweet tomorrow is:

@ladygaga

Happy New Years little monsters! This is going to be our year so get ready! #ARTPOP2013

And she'll be like :omfgaga:

@ladygaga

I can totally see this, and honestly it's what I expect. I would LOVE some real solid info though. Throw us a bone Gaga! Give us something to chew on and discuss for a while :party: Edited by ChristopherDIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

Redstreak

And she'll be like :omfgaga:

I've said on multiple occasions that she's a sadist and probably loves our meltdowns. :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I've said on multiple occasions that she's a sadist and probably loves our meltdowns. :laughga:

That's our little Gaga :laughga:

Ladey Gagz will ft. Medoner on her new hit single I Didn't Steal Your ****ty Song

Her new album ERTPOOP also includes the flop single 'I Took Your Song And It Still Shat On Your Version'

Rollercoaster

I sooo want a song ripping off Madonna in a subtle but not subtle way. Like "Fashion Fabric Senorita" or "La isla Gagita" or something ridiculous that's just a complete Madonna shade. "L u v madonna... no no no, not gonna" haw.

I sooo want a song ripping off Madonna in a subtle but not subtle way. Like "Fashion Fabric Senorita" or "La isla Gagita" or something ridiculous that's just a complete Madonna shade. "L u v madonna... no no no, not gonna" haw.

LOOOL.. "La isla Gagita" that's priceless :rofl:

You know... Everytime I think of a concept for ARTPOP and imagine something Gaga could do... I see something from the past and the b---h has already done it...

I just saw the Monster Ball 1.0 and saw ARTPOP I had imagined... I don't know what to expect!

LOOOL.. "La isla Gagita" that's priceless :rofl:

What about Ray of Gaga? :toofloppy:

Vogue this way?

Like a Monster?

Turn off the radio?

Out of the groove?

Shoo Bee doubt?

True Black of his love?

I'm not her?

I'm the devil and I dont recognize you?

:troll:

What about Ray of Gaga? :toofloppy:

Vogue this way?

Like a Monster?

Turn off the radio?

Out of the groove?

Shoo Bee doubt?

True Black of his love?

I'm not her?

I'm the devil and I dont recognize you?

:troll:

"I'm the Devil and I Didn't Recognize You" killed me :rofl: :crazy:

JudasInTheDark

I wanna be realistic and not get my hopes up about a tweet tomorrow but I just can't I will literally be on edge until about 12:05 a.m. and then if we have nothing I will just collapse and die :rip: