💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

@Ladygaga Happy new year Monsters! No ARTPOP announcement as you can see :) K bye xoxoxo

Ooor she just won't tweet at all :noparty:

paper unicorn

I have the feeling TEA will be much deeper than just being about tea. I'm really excited for it. At first it sounded really underwhelming to me, but I think that might've been the point, so when you hear the song, you understand the true meaning :excited2:

Also, where did this "spill that tea" saying come from? :huh: ( :tea: )

I have the feeling TEA will be much deeper than just being about tea. I'm really excited for it. At first it sounded really underwhelming to me, but I think that might've been the point, so when you hear the song, you understand the true meaning :excited2:

Also, where did this "spill that tea" saying come from? :huh: ( :tea: )

When I think of Gaga writing about TEA, I find it to be something opposite of deep :toofunny:

Edited by KR1994

paper unicorn

When I think of Gaga writing about TEA, I find it to be something opposite of deep

Well only Gaga could write a song purely about drinking tea and make it hit. :legend: Tbh, I think it would be awesome either way.

Well only Gaga could write a song purely about drinking tea and make it hit. :legend: Tbh, I think it would be awesome either way.

Agreed, but I wasn't thinking about drinking tea either.. I have a dirty mind needless to say :derpga:

But either way, Gaga could pull it off big time :music:

JudasInTheDark

I think TEA could even be like a diss song. Kinda like we use the emoticon :tea:

nativenewyorker

Can someone please explain to me why we are thinking Nothin' on but the Radio will be on ARTPOP? Do we have any sort of proof or lead?

She was playing it from her car in the summer. It was a different version than the demo we have, with different production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3UZloRwk0

paper unicorn

Agreed, but I wasn't thinking about drinking tea either.. I have a dirty mind needless to say :derpga:

But either way, Gaga could pull it off big time :music:

I'm not even going to try figure out what you meant...

Anyone else think there may be some references to Taylor in the song? TEA and T?

Could they belong together? :derpga:

She was playing it from her car in the summer. It was a different version than the demo we have, with different production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3UZloRwk0

Heard it, still love it.. It sounds like a summer smash hit :excited2::woot:

I'm not even going to try figure out what you meant...

Anyone else think there may be some references to Taylor in the song? TEA and T?

Could they belong together? :derpga:

I guess we shall find out soon enough!! :troll::woot:

I am so excited to discuss ARTPOP with you guys. This is my first time discussing a Gaga album before its release. I wasnt here before BTW's release and TF/M. Lets hope everything will be OK and Gaga will slay the basic b---hes!

Cant wait for tomorrow to see Gaga's tweet. :derpga:

I am so excited to discuss ARTPOP with you guys. This is my first time discussing a Gaga album before its release. I wasnt here before BTW's release and TF/M. Lets hope everything will be OK and Gaga will slay the basic b---hes!

Cant wait for tomorrow to see Gaga's tweet. :derpga:

Same here! I'm excited to discuss it, even though we're probably WAAAYYY off on the details :rofl:

Redstreak

I don't want to be a debbie downer but I really think all she will tweet tomorrow is:

@ladygaga

Happy New Years little monsters! This is going to be our year so get ready! #ARTPOP2013

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~