❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Sounds like a #1 hit to me :troll:

Yes. And it will have 60 min music video in which Gaga sleeps, smoke pot and tells SOON in 40 languages. :derpga:

Yes. And it will have 60 min music video in which Gaga sleeps, smoke pot and tells SOON in 40 languages. :derpga:

From the creator of Ju-das-Juda-ah-ah, and Bad Romance's ra ra ruma ma ma, PRESENTS... SOON.. SOOOOO OO O OO OOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNN!! :rockstar::dies: :toofunny:

A Dame for Him

:toofunny:

just imagine if it's true! NYE :) the end of the waiting MIGHT ( :sweat: ) be near! :worship:

Don't count ur chicken's before they hatch :fat:

Galactic Mess

I hate that I'm believing you, but I guess since there's nothing better to do on this site right now...

This. I know what he says is not real but I keep buying into it! This wait is desperating :giveup:

nick4bty

First single about mermaids tbh.

If we don't get news tomorrow night this thread will be meltdown-city. Can't wait :coffee:

JudasInTheDark

just imagine if it's true! NYE :) the end of the waiting MIGHT ( :sweat: ) be near! :worship:

I'm ready :popcorn:

I'm ready :popcorn:

Ditto :popcorn:

anyone think she ll have song titles reflecting princesses like Sleep In Beauty? :nacho:

Hard to say, I don't think she's been talking a whole lot about princesses lately, so it's possible at the same time as unsure :teehee:

Edited by KR1994

@ladygaga "Happy New Years Monsters!! GET READY FOR MY ARTPOP ANNOUNCEMENT… next New Years! Xo"

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I think the first single will be a hard pop/rave song were gaga do her thing and gets crazy with ppl dancing all around