Uhm who and what is that. Eyebrows are a mess

I don't allow you to critisize 80's Madonna :grr:
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The cover just leaked !!!!!!!!!!

832347artpop.jpg

Well played :golfclap: :crazy:

And to think, I thought I knew what catapilars looked like :troll:

Dylangaga

she usually hints at stuff for her upcoming music in her previous work such as at her shows..anyone got any ideas what stuck out that may be in the next era?!?

she usually hints at stuff for her upcoming music in her previous work such as at her shows..anyone got any ideas what stuck out that may be in the next era?!?

I can't say anything for sure but I'm still wondering if the heart shape on the BTW single cover in her skin is something to do with ARTPOP :coffee:

I love drag queens!

I know many, and they look better then that.. :rofl:

Lady Gaga is a ****ing MAINSTREAM POP SINGER. She is not a POLITICI!

Not only politics should talk about politics dude! Wake up! Open your eyes...

She announced the announcment of the BTW dates by saying on Christmas 'Christmasnpresent for monsters is a Born This Way Announcment on New Years Eve at midnight' :D

Not only politicians should talk about politics dude! Wake up! Open your eyes...

Fixed the word for u :)

So I've been thinking. Since she's been playing with disney themes and such + she has tattoed anchor and tweeted stamp of his mermaind + she said Yuyi will return... Maybe Ariel from little mermaid (little monsters?) is like big inspiration for first single.

That can mean two things:

1. She'll release 3 min silent track. Everybody will think she's gone nuts but actually we have to put phones, speakers etc in water to hear a track!! Omg, she's a revolutionare!

2. Or she'll release trap version of Speechless which will make us twerk our asses. :derpga:

Edited by JEANBO

So I've been thinking. Since she's been playing with disney themes and such + she has tattoed anchor and tweeted stamp of his mermaind + she said Yuyi will return... Maybe Ariel from little mermaid (little monsters?) is like big inspiration for first single.

That can mean two things:

1. She'll release 3 min silent track. Everybody will think she's gone nuts but actually we have to put phones, speakers etc in water to hear a track!! Omg, she's a revolutionare!

2. Or she'll release trap version of Speechless which will make us twerk our asses. :derpga:

I'm with idea #1 :excited2:

Dylangaga

she ll more than likely announce about the terry/ gaga film on NYE because that will be our INSIGHT ON ARTPOP..prolly includes a few seconds of her singing a song from ARTPOP

Lady Gaga Designer Stevie Boi just released photos from the gaga album on his website! Www.stevieboi.com hurry before there taking down!

she ll more than likely announce about the terry/ gaga film on NYE because that will be our INSIGHT ON ARTPOP..prolly includes a few seconds of her singing a song from ARTPOP

She did say "ARTPOP is coming 2013" or something like that.. Maybe she's gonna break some news to us on New Years eve/day.. I'll be waiting :popcorn: