:

:

:

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SEANGT

What is this news stuff I'm reading about Gaga supposedly trying to block private information from being released due to its possible damage it could do.? Lol nothing will separate me from my queen, but this is really annoying.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=52202

thread here. just a rumor at TMZ

bobhabanai

tea is the first single?

is it confirmed???

omggg i cant wait to listen what gaga wrote about hers and taylors relationship!! i bet this album is going to be much more emotional..full with lyrics about love about T

tea is the first single?

is it confirmed???

omggg i cant wait to listen what gaga wrote about hers and taylors relationship!! i bet this album is going to be much more emotional..full with lyrics about love about T

We know nothing.

tea is the first single?

is it confirmed???

Nothing has been confirmed at all.

Prometheus

yesterday i was walking back from this parade and my mom randomly stops and asks me "so when is she putting out her new album?" i stop and dramatically put my shades on.. "soon."  :staymad:   :haha:

...I love you.

IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON TWITTER! GAH!!! GAGA FINALLY SAID IT! SHE SAID IT! IT'S COMING...soon  :derpga: Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Zilla

Firmly believe she's doing the VMA's so we should be seeing her come back within the next month. She would be stupid not to in the sense of promo :legend:

Thinking album comes out in November ish. Maybe end of October so she could give the new single a ride then release the entire thing.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

msquare91

It's hard to read whether her changing her online presence is a sign that things are going to happen within the next week or within the next month...but judging by the way things have been going, I think it'd be safer to say next month. Not getting my hopes up for this week. Can't take more disappointment.

When we have our new album and amazing app and tons of cool performances and lots of interaction with Gaga through the app/LM.com AND a jazz album...I will be so so so happy.

TheGaGaLover

He's okay...and he does give me a "I'm obviously gay, but people wanna pretend that I'm straight" :teehee:

Justin Bieber is decaying atm and won't be around much longer at this rate! :creepflop:

Who are you talking about that is obviously gay?

TheGaGaLover

When Gaga looks at this thread after she hasn't been on for months...

tumblr_inline_mp7ze5aHJG1qz4rgp.gif

THIS.

AURA

Whenever I read a good laugh, I come to this thread and have it. Egg theories :lmao: I don't at this point if the theories are meant to be serious, or some just try to be funny / shade the reaching little monsters. :awkney:

GreenEyes

Why would she do this now? she should of waited till like the end of July if the single is coming middle of August probably. 

Sister

When Gaga looks at this thread after she hasn't been on for months...

tumblr_inline_mp7ze5aHJG1qz4rgp.gif

So true and sad!

It's hard to read whether her changing her online presence is a sign that things are going to happen within the next week or within the next month...but judging by the way things have been going, I think it'd be safer to say next month. Not getting my hopes up for this week. Can't take more disappointment.

When we have our new album and amazing app and tons of cool performances and lots of interaction with Gaga through the app/LM.com AND a jazz album...I will be so so so happy.

I can't help thinking of that rumour of Gaga not using her twitter anymore and just being on her Little Monster site. Since she changed her twitter information, she could also have stopped it and took off her personalized info because she is leaving it as is and not going back to it. Also, she'd want her last info on it to be news about ARTPOP instead of her more personal stuff.

Firmly believe she's doing the VMA's so we should be seeing her come back within the next month. She would be stupid not to in the sense of promo :legend:

Thinking album comes out in November ish. Maybe end of October so she could give the new single a ride then release the entire thing.

I think November is a great month for Gaga, so though I am impatient, I can wait that long and be happy.

Edited by SISTER
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.