Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

She'll likely be going up for one of those anti-gravity flights for part of a video.

That's dangerous and you can get knocked out cold if you don't do exactly what your told to do.

I hope ARTPOP is even more catchier than 36:25

http://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

Also if ARTPOP is going to have any trap at all it needs to sound like 7:30 So good, so fresh :nooo:

Edited by Pyrenti

HausOfMark

I cant wait to hear ARTPOP, im pretty burned out from The Fame, The Fame Monster, BTW, and All of her rare/demo/unreleased music right now. I thought the rare/demo/unreleased songs would fill my void of new music, but it all sounds so old and blah. lmao

but i cant surely wait for her recovery before the new album :)

-Mark

I don't like Nicki either but she knows how to take care of her image unlike Azaelia.

But Azealia is more talented than Nicki and I'm here for talent.

BigDreamer

I hope ARTPOP is even more catchier than 36:25

http://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

Also if ARTPOP is going to have any trap at all it needs to sound like 7:30 So good, so fresh :nooo:

7:30 slays me! I have random moments in my down time that I just get soooo excited to know that ARTPOP is coming and soon enough we will all have some amazing new Gaga jams to listen to.

EGOT2027

I feel like the single must be coming soon. She's obviously excited to come back. At every show she was like tell them I'm back in the USA. She wouldn't have said that if the single wasn't coming until August.

And we obviously not getting an announcement tomorrow as there hasn't been an announcement about an announcement.

7:30 slays me! I have random moments in my down time that I just get soooo excited to know that ARTPOP is coming and soon enough we will all have some amazing new Gaga jams to listen to.

I hope DJWS remixed that part on his own because if he did, my faith has been restored in ARTPOP :nooo:

TEANUS

I think this now:

Single-May 27

Album-July 15

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I hope DJWS remixed that part on his own because if he did, my faith has been restored in ARTPOP :nooo:

THIS! After hearing this, my faith in him has gone up, I'm more excited for Zedd and Madeon though, and RedOne but who knows about him anymore