Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EdgeOfGlory77

According to that tweet, her injury might not have affected the album's schedule as badly as we had predicted.

I agree, i think everything is still gonna stay on target. I think the fact that she did cancel the tour tells us something about the release of ARTPOP:

if she had only postponed the tour, to finish it after her healing is done, then that would mean ARTPOP wouldn't be out for a REAL long time. This is STRICTLY a theory, but I think one (of the many) reasons they cancelled the tour is so that the ARTPOP era can just begin on its scheduled time.

They have a release date set, they have the track list set (likely) and they know what the first single will be. hell, The Darkness even heard the single (receipts here) so... itll be fine! she'll heal and then we'll get ARTPOP and everything will be awesome! :excited:

Galactic Mess

I agree, i think everything is still gonna stay on target. I think the fact that she did cancel the tour tells us something about the release of ARTPOP:

if she had only postponed the tour, to finish it after her healing is done, then that would mean ARTPOP wouldn't be out for a REAL long time. This is STRICTLY a theory, but I think one (of the many) reasons they cancelled the tour is so that the ARTPOP era can just begin on its scheduled time.

They have a release date set, they have the track list set (likely) and they know what the first single will be. hell, The Darkness even heard the single (receipts here) so... itll be fine! she'll heal and then we'll get ARTPOP and everything will be awesome! :excited:

Yeah... If she's able to walk now I bet she'll be able to execute a simple dance routine for the single's video in 3 months.

exoskeleton123

Yeah... If she's able to walk now I bet she'll be able to execute a simple dance routine for the single's video in 3 months.

This. I mean there are ways to reduce choreography. I don't need Gaga to dance at all anyway.

PaperIz

omg guise a pintrest insider posted dese lyriczzz

"There's a rip in my hip, but not in my heart. My ARTPOP is forever even when I fall apart."

:laughga: I'm going to hell aren't I? :rofl:

Galactic Mess

This. I mean there are ways to reduce choreography. I don't need Gaga to dance at all anyway.

Idk, I feel that dancing has become an essential part of her videos... It doesn't need to be elaborate though. For example, Bad Romance's coreography is super easy and not tiring at all, yet still iconic. I bet she can do sth like that again.

omg guise a pintrest insider posted dese lyriczzz

"There's a rip in my hip, but not in my heart. My ARTPOP is forever even when I fall apart."

:laughga: I'm going to hell aren't I? :rofl:

You are :smh:

PaperIz

haha I'm sorry, I thought of it at work and had to post it! I really do wish Gaga a speedy recovery and such. I also think this will definitely delay ARTPOP. She's a human being, let's forget about new music for a second and think about her well being.

exoskeleton123

Idk, I feel that dancing has become an essential part of her videos... It doesn't need to be elaborate though. For example, Bad Romance's coreography is super easy and not tiring at all, yet still iconic. I bet she can do sth like that again.

I wouldn't mind if she didnt dance at all I mean it is her artistic vision but I agree with you that I don't see why the choreography can't be simplified for a video. I just don't need gaga getting injured again after dancing in the music video for the first single. Also dancing is not the reason we like gaga it's because of the music. But dancing definitely adds something

Galactic Mess

haha I'm sorry, I thought of it at work and had to post it! I really do wish Gaga a speedy recovery and such. I also think this will definitely delay ARTPOP. She's a human being, let's forget about new music for a second and think about her well being.

I know you were kidding haha

Same here :)

The Stranger

The cancellation of the tour had nooothing to do with ARTPOP

this, she's probably gonna finish the vocals a month earlier :toofunny:

Galactic Mess

I wouldn't mind if she didnt dance at all I mean it is her artistic vision but I agree with you that I don't see why the choreography can't be simplified for a video. I just don't need gaga getting injured again after dancing in the music video for the first single. Also dancing is not the reason we like gaga it's because of the music. But dancing definitely adds something

Yeah, I don't want her to get hurt because or it either... Besides, she'd compensate for the lack of dancing with amazing creative imagery, I'm sure :)

WillRhapsody

She can also go home and ****ing REST, good lord

Its okay if she wants to take a rest, but people are saying that its impossible for her to record music. If she can go to a coffe shop, i think she can go to a studio if she wanted

Edited by William12698

IM okay with that but people where saying it is impossible to record which isnt true because she can make it to starbucks she can make it to a studio if she wanted to that up to her if she feels she needs rest good she has worked non stop since the fame she deserves it

I don't mean to offend you at all, but I can't get through half of your post without becoming extremely confused. You need periods, commas, and spell check. :hug:

My name isn't Timmers