💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Is this a really happy slug or...? :Jase:

:laughga: I'm serious guys is that what it is?

Or is it an ARTPOP alien? :laughga:

it's a sassy bird. I think like this

wIR6XRK.gif

:Jase:

EGOT2027

Is this a really happy slug or...? :Jase:

:laughga: I'm serious guys is that what it is?

Or is it an ARTPOP alien? :laughga:

It's ARTPOP. It's about possibilities.

Do you think, we've already heard the name of the lead single, or will it be completely new, something Gaga has never even mentioned?

Do you think, we've already heard the name of the lead single, or will it be completely new, something Gaga has never even mentioned?

I'm kinda hoping the lead single will be Sex Dreams! Love that title

ratchetslut

oh god you guys I'm on the Azealia Banks Ustream right now and she just sang her verse from Red Flame and it slayedd but it was more crass than I expected.

I really don't know why, but I quite hope it's not gonna be a big controversy around this whole first single, like it happened with most gaga singles.. Just an EPIC pop record, with a great (and short!) music video and some (not too many) live preformances using fresh, simple choreography..

Benjamin Monk

It's funny because we've all been discussing the **** out of Ratchet but I think Red Flame is more likely to be released, it sounds os much more gaga-ey

Benjamin Monk

someone should add "When I vamp down the catwalk, I pump it for real. Liquorice lipstick candy coated, the deal!" to the red flame spoiler in the O.P

OMG that verse :giveup: I NEED ARTPOP

And the way she sung ''Reeeeed flaaaameee'' in the end, that's probably the end of the chorus :excited2:

Edited by Pop
The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT