Shaney

You guys, what if Gaga's first single is... a power ballad? :eek:

"If he only knew

My silence is admiration

The Truth is I Loved you once

and I Love you still.

I imagine myself dancing next to you

Always have and Always will"

Those lyrics sound very ballad-ish to me. Honestly, it would be the most shocking thing and I think people would be really surprised.

Def a dance track :derpga:

I'd say she'll announce the details around February, then lead single in March and album in May.

Or even worse - lead single in April and album in June/July.

TEANUS

2:49-3:50, would anyone else love a sound like this for the lead single? I love how it is all crazy and then it is all nice and calm sounding. I think this is awesome!

Edited by TheMJLuke123
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

George Black

I think it's Gaga's ego (for lack of a better word), all of the people she's collaborated are iconic, the only pop artist I could see her collaborating with are Britney Spears or Madonna. So why would she go from collaborating with legends to collaborating with the likes of Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj

*no shade intended*

agreed

A Dame for Him

I work at Interscope, I actually made this account so we could see what Gaga fans think. Thank you for your help. ARTPOP is coming very soon. jk ĂƒÂąĂąâ€žÂąÂ„

:derpga:

omg :toofunny:

VasilisVas

Not here for a hip hop collaboration. I hate rap music. If there are going to be any collaborations I want it to be with Britney. Azealia who?

francescoxoxo

Well I LOVE Azealia Banks and I'm praying she'll be on ARTPOP... BUT I doubt it will happen after the twitter feud between Banks & Perez Hilton. Soon as she call Hilton a "f*ggot" people on twitter were saying "If she collaborates with BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© or Gaga I will never respect them as Gay Icons ever again and will no longer support them". The media/some fans/ GP will call her a hypocrite if she releases any material with her now (App or Album). Remember when Gaga WAS going to release a special edition and everyone backlashed on her because of that time Target supported a Politician that was against gay marriage? This has much more attention and will be worse.

Well I LOVE Azealia Banks and I'm praying she'll be on ARTPOP... BUT I doubt it will happen after the twitter feud between Banks & Perez Hilton. Soon as she call Hilton a "f*ggot" people on twitter were saying "If she collaborates with BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© or Gaga I will never respect them as Gay Icons ever again and will no longer support them". The media/some fans/ GP will call her a hypocrite if she releases any material with her now (App or Album). Remember when Gaga WAS going to release a special edition and everyone backlashed on her because of that time Target supported a Politician that was against gay marriage? This has much more attention and will be worse.

I don't think a stupid twitter feud with someone that Gaga also DOES NOT like is going to prevent a collaboration from happening. Whether or not it makes it onto the actual album is another story. Azealia apologized anyways. It's not like Gaga has never started a feud on Twitter with someone then apologized. (Calvin Harris)

I don't think a stupid twitter feud with someone that Gaga also DOES NOT like is going to prevent a collaboration from happening. Whether or not it makes it onto the actual album is another story. Azealia apologized anyways. It's not like Gaga has never started a feud on Twitter with someone then apologized. (Calvin Harris)

The calvin harris thing was different though, because Azealia was being offensive to a big part of Gaga's fanbase, and a community that Gaga chose to support, so the media would deff call Gaga a hypocrite if she did release the duet.

Marrythenight27

I say we all go on strike until our needs are met. We just want to know that the album will be released before 2050.

francescoxoxo

She doesn't need to collab with any of her contemporaries. She needs to work with artists who are the future of music (Azealia Banks & Kendrick Lamar) ACTUAL ARTISTS. Gaga takes pride in working with people who write their own lyrics and are involved in the creation of their music. Not these so called "artists" who claim they write songs and then have 8 writers credited *cough Katy Perry or have never written or co-wrote one song out of seven albums *cough Rihanna. ALSO no Dr. Luke same chord progression so called "artists".

People I approve of are BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, Azealia Banks, Kendrick Lamar and Kayne West. :ohwell:

George Black

The calvin harris thing was different though, because Azealia was being offensive to a big part of Gaga's fanbase, and a community that Gaga chose to support, so the media would deff call Gaga a hypocrite if she did release the duet.

But Azealia apologized to the gays. She confessed she chose the wrong words and said that it was not what she meant. To me, that's enough. I still like her and appreciate her art as well