💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I work at Interscope, I actually made this account so we could see what Gaga fans think. Thank you for your help. ARTPOP is coming very soon. jk ♥

:derpga:

Edited by JEANBO

You guys, what if Gaga's first single is... a power ballad? :eek:

"If he only knew

My silence is admiration

The Truth is I Loved you once

and I Love you still.

I imagine myself dancing next to you

Always have and Always will"

Those lyrics sound very ballad-ish to me. Honestly, it would be the most shocking thing and I think people would be really surprised.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I work at Interscope, I actually made this account so we could see what Gaga fans think. Thank you for your help. ARTPOP is coming very soon. jk ♥

SOON :P

"If he only knew

My silence is admiration

and I Love you still.

Those lyrics sound very ballad-ish to me. Honestly, it would be the most shocking thing and I think people would be really surprised.

No ballad, you and i flopped in Europe so... Not a great idea for a lead single

"If he only knew

My silence is admiration

and I Love you still.

I would really like to hear ballad Diamonds/Frozen type. With Gags improved vocals... :gaga:

No ballad, you and i flopped in Europe so... Not a great idea for a lead single

You & I was a rock ballad and it was the fourth single. The general audience barely even noticed it.

Now, if she released a haunting well-produced singalong power ballad that showcases her vocals I think she could absolutely smash. :legend:

Save the EDM club stuff for the 2nd single.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I imagine the lead single to be something s-xy and twisted, upbeat, experimental, and something that will make you want to dance, but not just any basic pop/dance song, it will have that amazing Gaga spin on it that will make it amazing. I feel like the first single will be the single that will introduce everyone to ARTPOP and show us what we can expect, and I think it will be zedd produced. Also, I actually like the song title "Sexy and Twisted" but that was one of the AmenFashion tumblr posts, so I doubt anything Gaga posted on there is still relevant.

sampool

Hi guys

I imagine the lead single to be something s-xy and twisted, upbeat, experimental, and something that will make you want to dance, but not just any basic pop/dance song, it will have that amazing Gaga spin on it that will make it amazing. I feel like the first single will be the single that will introduce everyone to ARTPOP and show us what we can expect, and I think it will be zedd produced. Also, I actually like the song title "Sexy and Twisted" but that was one of the AmenFashion tumblr posts, so I doubt anything Gaga posted on there is still relevant.

Highway Capricorn

Hi guys

:lmao: :lmao:

You & I was a rock ballad and it was the fourth single. The general audience barely even noticed it.

Now, if she released a haunting well-produced singalong power ballad that showcases her vocals I think she could absolutely smash. :legend:

Don't you think a power ballad might become a misconception to the GP? They will hear a ballad and then the next single will be a EDM/rave song and it might not fit for some people idk. I think Gaga could pull it off though, it would really showcase her talents because she can play it acoustically and show her piano skills. I want the lead single to be like a huge dance hit, like a " Im back B*****s!" kind of thing

Hi guys

:toofloppy:

What is happening to this place? Little crazypeope tbh. Gags better prepare tons of BORN BRAVE busses. :smh:

Hi guys

Reductive

:creepflop:

:toofloppy:

What is happening to this place? Little crazypeope tbh. Gags better prepare tons of BORN BRAVE busses. :smh:

Im jumping on that bus first thing :party:

That could work but people are expecting dance from gaga, so i would choose the ballad as 2nd single and the dance 1st

What's happening to us?????

:dies: :toofunny:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde