💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

nick4bty

With Azealia ousted by Interscope, I think it's definite now that their collab happened but has since been re-recorded, which only makes the chances of Bey and/or Rih on those tracks (mostly Ratchet, possibly Red Flame) even greater.

With Azealia ousted by Interscope, I think it's definite now that their collab happened but has since been re-recorded, which only makes the chances of Bey and/or Rih on those tracks (mostly Ratchet, possibly Red Flame) even greater.

Miss Banks' supposed "dropping" from Interscope is merely a rumour with no official source.

seana39223

Just curios: how would you guys feel about a 30 Seconds To Mars collaboration ? (I doubt it's going to happen)

Pure Adrenaline

I'm here for single release when we get to the 1000th page

inb4 we still go nothing when we are on page 1000th :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Highway Capricorn

Azealia is not dropped,she confirmed it on twitter

Pure Adrenaline

Miss Banks' supposed "dropping" from Interscope is merely a rumour with no official source.

and about and 30 minutes ago Azelia herself confirmed it fake

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Just curios: how would you guys feel about a 30 Seconds To Mars collaboration ? (I doubt it's going to happen)

Wouldn't mind.

3 points in and ready for more

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Just to be clear, she confirmed Princess DIE won't be on the album right? And a new faster version will be in its place? Probably Princess High lmao. but srsly she confirmed that right?

Hypocrateen

Just to be clear, she confirmed Princess DIE won't be on the album right? And a new faster version will be in its place? Probably Princess High lmao. but srsly she confirmed that right?

Yes, she said she made a faster version but she doesn't know if it will make the cut eventually. Make up yo mind Gagz :cryga:

seana39223

No she didn't completely confirm it. She said she doubts Princess Die will be on the album but a more upbeat version may be.

David Ward

Yes. :yes: And hopefully we will get the faster tempo one. But that's not set in stone.