đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

lodylody

if there is indeed a collaboration on ARTPOP, I doubt it will be the lead single. Gaga is not going to have her comeback as a collaboration guys, unless she is really concerned about how the GP will receive her. More likely, if a collaboration is to be a single, it will be the sophomore single, either before or after the release of the album.

:clap:

toanythingtaboo

She capitalised GYPSY on the Haus of Gaga Soundcloud account, that's what I'm placing my bets on.

Wouldn't be surprised.

if there is indeed a collaboration on ARTPOP, I doubt it will be the lead single. Gaga is not going to have her comeback as a collaboration guys, unless she is really concerned about how the GP will receive her. More likely, if a collaboration is to be a single, it will be the sophomore single, either before or after the release of the album.

Exactly. I'd be VERY surprised if she did that because it makes no sense from a marketing standpoint. A Gaga lead single is all but guaranteed a hit, and a major collaboration (particularly if it's a Beyonce Telephone continuation) is too. Why play two of your safe cards at once?

Exactly. I'd be VERY surprised if she did that because it makes no sense from a marketing standpoint. A Gaga lead single is all but guaranteed a hit, and a major collaboration (particularly if it's a Beyonce Telephone continuation) is too. Why play two of your safe cards at once?

Also, it is expected that Beyonce will release a single around her Super Bowl performance, and I doubt it will be a collaboration. Based on these highly likely possibilities, I am left wondering what Gaga's lead single will be. TEA? BURQA? some other song? As to when it will be released, if it's not going to be in January, I'm afraid it won't be before the end of the BTWB

Hypocrateen

It's too convenient that the supposed lead singles would be tracks we already know the name of. Insiders/leaks tend to trip up there.

If she has written 50 songs, what are the chances that she'd pick one of the few we know of?

I wouldn't be surprised if the titles we do know of are just album tracks that she didn't mind talking about because they weren't going to be (lead) singles. The actual lead single(s) have probably been revealed more subtly, i.e. The Stage.

this exactly :nails:

I've had a dream about ARTPOP last night.

It was really catchy R'n'b electropop melody. I can't remmember the words but video was really colorful and shot at some big barn and I think it was collaboration with either Azealia or Beyonce. Gaga was blond and had round black glasses and before the video started single cover could be seen I think the song was burqa, but I'm not sure, it all happened so fast. :cryga:

I like this fan made cover of Ratchet :)

DR5uo.jpg

Funny how everybody complained about black and white covers for BTW, and now most of the fan-made covers are black and white :smh:

toanythingtaboo

Also, it is expected that Beyonce will release a single around her Super Bowl performance, and I doubt it will be a collaboration. Based on these highly likely possibilities, I am left wondering what Gaga's lead single will be. TEA? BURQA? some other song? As to when it will be released, if it's not going to be in January, I'm afraid it won't be before the end of the BTWB

When the single drops depends on when the video is/was filmed. If they've already done it secretly, then it come come anytime, but if they haven't then April it is.

DR5uo.jpg

Can't we just forget Rihanna???? They would never colab...

lodylody

DR5uo.jpg

:blehga:

Seriously, no. No to this stupid idea of the song. And no to the black and white. Just no.

Edited by lodylody

David Ward

Can you believe we were on the 699th page right before New Year's Eve and now we are on page 813. :smh:

That's 113 pages. That's over 2,220 posts. We don't have any info.

Edited by Iconic

BadHeavyMetalQueen

What is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1oYS_EAis