ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

shiptowreck

Was this that sound clip?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jrg90_47uwo

It's a song called "Bite Your Tongue" by Lolene. Somebody has branded it as a fake Gaga song.

Here's the full song, if you like that little snippet: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6hYqCysypYo

Tweet about what? What could she tell you that you don't already know? Material on her album can't be disclosed until due time. And when that time comes is up to a lot of planning between her and her label. Plans could have changed. Even the plans she told some back stage fans may have changed a bit now that the rest of the tour is cancelled and she is healing her hip from surgery. I heard that surgeries like that take up to two months to heal.

Go back and reread that "thank you" letter she wrote for us. She didn't have to do that, but she did. So, I'd consider that to be generous at least, under the circumstances.

Preach. I don't know why people have this mentality that "she owes us" or that "she wouldn't be anywhere without us." We're her fans, and we're supposed to respect everything that she does. We don't necessarily have to like it, but we should at least understand and respect it. That letter clearly shows her devotion to us. She is not doing us any wrong or harm by abstaining from tweeting or posting on LM.com. She's resting. Leave her be, let her heal. She's already got enough on her plate without fans jumping down her throat.

Edited by LittleRhodey

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Like, my issue with GaGa, actually her "team" and Troy is this:

I just don't understand why she can't release some type of song. Not a single. Maybe ONE OF THE 4050604 songs she wrote for this record. I don't feel entitled or feel like I deserve anything, but she toured the whole world and got injured where barely half of her NA fans didn't get to see the BTWB (I was one of the many effected by the canceled shows). Of course that isn't her fault, and right now she should be resting. But that's not to say she couldn't inform us of her plans. Or maybe tell us how the album process is going. She did the whole soundcloud puzzle thing awhile ago and said it was the FIRST ONE. And Tara said that was just a preview to the album. She can't do something like that again soon? Can't maybe even give us a release date. The release date is NOTHING MORE THAN A DATE. It doesn't give away any hint about the sound of the music, or any detail about the project. So the fact that she's been quiet is probably a.) She once again has no control over this album and Interscope is methodically ensuring everything falls into place so what happened to Born This Way (commercially, no doubt it was successful as a whole) does not happen again. b.) The album really won't be here for months and months and when she announces how long it will actually take for us to hear music, we would have rathered just not heard from her all.

Either way she should know we still love her, and filling us in on at least something is the right thing to do at this point

I'm not saying she owes us anything, because she doesn't at all - The main reason we have this obsession with her is because we heard a SONG called JUST DANCE, and we fell in love through her MUSIC.

and right now there is none of that, old stuff yes of course, I listen nonstop and will always, but it's understandable for some fans to feel the way they do, they just need to be respectful and realistic about the situation.

aaronyoji

some of you are acting like whiny 2 year old children, "DADDY I WANT ARTPOP NNNOOOOWW"

seriously let gaga take some time to recover

lol furreal. except, saying "daddy" to the members here means something a lil different....

BadHeavyMetalQueen

That still fits an April lead-single schedule.

(April-June lead single schedule, 2nd single right before release in July)

YES PLEASE :nooo:

Alegagaloo

mado na didnt release anything as well..watch how gaga turnes to be like christina aguilera....bright start, great voice, no record selling...

are you trolling? Born This Way was the 2nd best selling album of 2011.

I can't wait to see the fear of the other stanbases when the lead single come out and they taste of the magic and feel the STORM that is coming It will be so cool :)

I can't wait to see the fear of the other stanbases when the lead single come out and they taste of the magic and feel the STORM that is coming It will be so cool :)

It would be awesome if Gaga was slaying the other popstars that are releasing albums this year (Rihanna obv, katy Perry, Brittney, Beyonce, etc), however. We don't even know what ARTPOP is going to sound like. Only thing I know from Gaga is that it's dance music and that it doesn't sound like Gaga at all (which isn't something good imo).

Gaga's First style was (I wish you where here, Wonderful, Brown Eyes) 2nd Style was Just Dance Poker Face Love Game... then Bad Romance was a little bit different then BTW was way different and now she is changing her style again, but she said that the records are very catchy so I think this will be her second PEAK or atleast I hope so ... Lady Gaga have a lot of styles and all of them are amazing.

It's a song called "Bite Your Tongue" by Lolene. Somebody has branded it as a fake Gaga song.

Here's the full song, if you like that little snippet: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6hYqCysypYo

Preach. I don't know why people have this mentality that "she owes us" or that "she wouldn't be anywhere without us." We're her fans, and we're supposed to respect everything that she does. We don't necessarily have to like it, but we should at least understand and respect it. That letter clearly shows her devotion to us. She is not doing us any wrong or harm by abstaining from tweeting or posting on LM.com. She's resting. Leave her be, let her heal. She's already got enough on her plate without fans jumping down her throat.

Did you even read my post!? I said I agree that she doesn't owe us anything!!! I'm just saying you all act like it's really hard to tweet something when your recovering from a minor surgery. The only reason I want her to is because is so many monsters are having meltdowns over her and her new album... I don't care if she does or not really

Edited by GovHooker

Born Brave

are you trolling? Born This Way was the 2nd best selling album of 2011.

Indeed it was... but they had predicted it to sell even more than what it did...

There's no doubt in my mind that Interscope is playing this one close to the chest.. from what I've been hearing lately Interscope is on the verge of bankruptcy so they need ARTPOP asap and they need it to do extremely well...

Like, my issue with GaGa, actually her "team" and Troy is this:

I just don't understand why she can't release some type of song. Not a single. Maybe ONE OF THE 4050604 songs she wrote for this record. I don't feel entitled or feel like I deserve anything, but she toured the whole world and got injured where barely half of her NA fans didn't get to see the BTWB (I was one of the many effected by the canceled shows). Of course that isn't her fault, and right now she should be resting. But that's not to say she couldn't inform us of her plans. Or maybe tell us how the album process is going. She did the whole soundcloud puzzle thing awhile ago and said it was the FIRST ONE. And Tara said that was just a preview to the album. She can't do something like that again soon? Can't maybe even give us a release date. The release date is NOTHING MORE THAN A DATE. It doesn't give away any hint about the sound of the music, or any detail about the project. So the fact that she's been quiet is probably a.) She once again has no control over this album and Interscope is methodically ensuring everything falls into place so what happened to Born This Way (commercially, no doubt it was successful as a whole) does not happen again. b.) The album really won't be here for months and months and when she announces how long it will actually take for us to hear music, we would have rathered just not heard from her all.

Either way she should know we still love her, and filling us in on at least something is the right thing to do at this point

I'm not saying she owes us anything, because she doesn't at all - The main reason we have this obsession with her is because we heard a SONG called JUST DANCE, and we fell in love through her MUSIC.

and right now there is none of that, old stuff yes of course, I listen nonstop and will always, but it's understandable for some fans to feel the way they do, they just need to be respectful and realistic about the situation.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!