Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Yea Cher' s album is coming out in March. It is on her website. If the information that was given to us before is correct, The Greatest Thing will be in it.

Well that's exciting! At least we'll have that to hold us over :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Please calm down and think about what you post. Stay on topic. There is no need for things to get touchy in this thread.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Ugh. Any more arguing, and I'll close the thread until I see fit.

I'm trying to sleep and one of the worst thoughts popped into my head

What if we get the lead single and it's... Bad?

lol I often wonder what the lead single is going to sound like, what the meltdowns are going to be like, how it's going to be received by critics, etc

LoveAndDenim

Every day after college I come on here to check for news and there is none. I'm so annoyed that Gaga has told us nothing, it literally hurts to wait. Just a little information every month or two on how the record is coming along, or something but I'm also annoyed that she has made little to no connect with the fans since her open letter and before that. I'm done with her for now. She may want the public to desperately want her, but not her own fanbase. I'm going to stay off her and this website for a longgggggggg time.

Edited by LoveAndDenim

Every day after college I come on here to check for news and there is none. I'm so annoyed that Gaga has told us nothing, it literally hurts to wait. Just a little information every month or two on how the record is coming along, or something but I'm also annoyed that she has made little to no connect with the fans since her open letter and before that. I'm done with her for now. She may want the public to desperately want her, but not her own fanbase.

She's just had surgery, so forgive her if she isn't thinking about us lot for a change :smh:

LoveAndDenim

She's just had surgery, so forgive her if she isn't thinking about us lot for a change :smh:

She hasn't even properly told us how she's been! Her contact with us is poor! We all care for her and she makes no attempt to contact with us at all sometime. I'm angry at her contact with fans to be honest.

Americano

She hasn't even properly told us how she's been! Her contact with us is poor! We all care for her and she makes no attempt to contact with us at all sometime. I'm angry at her contact with fans to be honest.

https://littlemonsters.com/post/5125a616222766643e00019f

This was less than a week ago. She's resting

You shouldn't be angry about that. She always stays in touch with us and she's always personal with us, like she's just one of us. Just because she hasn't tweeted in a few days, doesn't mean you should be mad at her for that. She's resting after her surgery. :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

aaronyoji

Be respectful of other members feelings please! :hug:

No need for the fighting everyone

ok ok, sorry :breathes:

what i meant to say was, she has always made a strong effort to communicate to her fans and show complete gratitude from say one. even moreso in the past year, she has been very open to us as a friend you've known for years has.

so "love and denim" you're seriously misinformed if you think she hasn't kept in touch with us,

stop being selfish and sit down.

rivingtonrebels

I honestly feel really bad for Gaga because I think she has set the bar really high for herself in terms of communication with her fans and living privately in public.

The world we live in is so dominated with being ON all the time through social media, that when she disappears for even a week to recover from a heartbreaking end to her tour and hip surgery, it feels like it's been FOREVER since we've gotten any news. We're so thirsty.

Gaga seemed really tired and worn out during the latter half of 2012 due to her seriously demanding work schedule - it would be enough to drain anyone physically, mentally, and creatively.

I just want her to refresh a bit before she puts out ANYTHING so that she can give it her 100% - but I GET that staying relevant these days is a lot more fast-paced and demanding than it used to be.

So basically, lighten up.

I don't like this wait anymore than the next person here, but if that's what I have to do then I will do just that

It's not like fighting, moaning, groaning, cursing and threatening to leave Gaga as a fan is gonna make her release something sooner.

As someone who does that kinda stuff for a living, SHE ultimately has to do what she thinks is best and we can do nothing else but accept it. Not necessarily like it, but accept it and respect it