💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

hell0samuel

nothing just TrollGa having fun in the studios

something must have happened. the way she was talking in August/September like it was nearly ready.

it's like she's entirely re-recorded/produced the album

Redstreak

is ARTPOP really not until 4th quarter? what happened to early 2013 (this was decided pre surgery im guessing). there must have been a lot of setbacks, if it was ready to play some material for label in June 2012 and the lead single being tweaked in September 2012, what has happened that we dont know about..

I wouldn't buy into it yet.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

hell0samuel

i just want an official announcement already of something, so we know where we stand. right now we're getting hyped for something that could not be until the end of the year.. I wish she would just say 'ARTPOP isnt until October' or something so we know :toofunny:

drinkmytears

You all act like PropaGaga knows everything! I don't believe anything until hearing it from Gaga, and her team. So don't start worrying about one thing somebody said that isn't officially confirmed. You all annoy me :c

Its not like PropaGaga leaked the Fame Kills stage or fashion films or anything.

Better Day

I honestly hate this wait for ARTPOP, I hope its not Generic, look at the way Ke$ha hyped her new album saying its wasn't dance its was rock then its was generic and boring and full of Autotune

Edited by Bad Alejandro
Together You And I!

no they didn't that was just speculation, they just come up with that after reading some fan tweets.

well giving it the fact that she didn't release any new music in 2012, and the list of money makers not only watch people who tour but the one that release new material, where else do you want to see her

mado na didnt release anything as well..watch how gaga turnes to be like christina aguilera....bright start, great voice, no record selling...

drinkmytears

i need to get myself on propagaga

Do! We are a great group of fans, and we are relaunching soon!

mado na didnt release anything as well..watch how gaga turnes to be like christina aguilera....bright start, great voice, no record selling...

Madonna released MDNA and performed at the Superbowl.

Didn't release anything? Lol she released 3 singles and an album, all of them flopped. As did her perfume.

Are you even a fan?

Edited by drinkmytears

I am saying she would have done that if she wasn't hospitalized

I hope we get the BTWB dvd faster than MB dvd

There isn't going to be a BTWB DVD. It wasn't filmed.

My name isn't Timmers

nick4bty

Ha. That is not going to happen.

And Madonna released an album and had the top tour of 2012. What are you talking about? Why even bother posting if you don't know what you're talking about?

iAstroLeo

xcguW.jpg

BigDreamer

The point is, we KNOW the song. **** the studio version, we've heard the song! I want all new material. If the CD is 14 tracks, I'd rather hear 14 of the 50 new songs Gaga has written than 12 of the 50 with NOBTR and LOTR making the cut.

WTF is a John Elton?

Im sure it has been completely revamped. The chorus is very strong and could be made an amazing song with reworked lyrics of course and more of a dancey vibe to fit ARTPOP. Who is to say we would know anything about the song other than possibly the chorus.

On the topic of having a new song.....Stuck on F***ing you was unreleased for a REASON. 50 songs doesnt mean 50 potential album worthy tracks. Id take an updated version of NOBTR over SOFU any day!

Also, didnt Jeff or someone confirm some time last year that a song that didnt make the cut for BTW would make it onto ARTPOP?

Im sure it has been completely revamped. The chorus is very strong and could be made an amazing song with reworked lyrics of course and more of a dancey vibe to fit ARTPOP. Who is to say we would know anything about the song other than possibly the chorus.

On the topic of having a new song.....Stuck on F***ing you was unreleased for a REASON. 50 songs doesnt mean 50 potential album worthy tracks. Id take an updated version of NOBTR over SOFU any day!

Also, didnt Jeff or someone confirm some time last year that a song that didnt make the cut for BTW would make it onto ARTPOP?

The last thing I'll say is there's no proof any final version of LOTR is album-worthy. I'm not talking about this any more.

My name isn't Timmers