Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

ARTPOP promo is starting in July

First Single at the VMA's-September 8th

Album release- October 1st or October 8th

NO ONE confirmed that the promo will start in freakin JULY :kyle: :jono: :fthis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I can't at people like you who are saying that Gaga hyped the album so much and etc... so I guess you weren't following her in the gap between TFM and BTW because you'd have known what actually is HYPE... And yes she hyped us a little bit and that is cool for me.. I am happy with knowing that she is satisfied with her work, and thinks that this is her best album and etc.. And she started hyping it a lot last month whit all the lyrics and song titles but now with her surgery what can she do ? She is looking forward to go for a 3rd WW Tour so she is planning everything now and If she want to tour she should fix the mistake - touring with an old album, she need to learn choreo and etc.. to do promo (I think she should do less promo for ARTPOP It will work better for the album sales) so I'd rather have the album in the Summer and then with the 3rd single or 4th the Tour than rush the album like BTW and then the same story ..... And I Think everything will happen way faster than BTW ( I mean Lead Single Feb 11, Album end of May...) I Want THe lead single in May and the album in the begining of July at the latest...

I followed her from the very beginning, I saw the hype before BTW (the famous album of the decade), and look how it turned out to be. The album was practically dead after six months from the release. You talk about all these teasing as a good thing, and I also think it is enjoyable for a quite short period of time, but the strategy Gaga's management is leading is uncareful and driving people crazy, that's all I'm saying. I am happy her team wants to take her time and plan this era properly, but then just shut the **** up a year before the actual promo begins. It is really amateur in my eyes, and I've never seen anything like this in the pop industry before. And not in a good way.

NO ONE confirmed that the promo will start in freakin JULY :kyle: :jono: :fthis:

I thought PropaGaga confirmed it?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

gaga wasn't renked on the top money makers..what a disgrace.she went from #1 to number god knows what...i hope she is going to slay with art pop..otherwise shes going to disappear...

Pure Adrenaline

How do we know she's finishing the ball? I need receipts. If she's capable to finish it then she should and I know she would want to do this because of the fans that have missed out.

WE DON"T. It's just ONE fan who claims that met Gaga before the surgery (no reliable photos of course) and she said that she was thinking of finishing the tour. Then that was published in article and now this became the stupidest rumor ever existed.

It's so moron and stupid to reschedule the tour just imagine all the mess that will start. First IF she reschedule it won't be the 20 remaining dates but would be max 5 dates where she could film DVD (which btw i think it's pretty much done). All the fans will complain that she went in NY (for example) but didn't in the city where the dates were canceled. Secondly it's terrible idea, all the money was refunded and a lot of people spend these money and won't be able to go there again. And finally who could be SO stupid to sent Gaga back to tour when she just had surgery from the same TOUR...it won't be healthy at all.

This whole idea is just so stupid and immature, If you think of doing that first you are stupid and 2nd you are not being responsible.

The BTW is over and evryone should leave it that way. Gaga should focus on recovery and already finishing this god damn album.

Katie14

I think it is unhealthy to be this anxious for an album release from a pop star. If the weight seems unbearable it probably means you are a little too obsessed with Gaga. I am not trying to be rude and I definitely have my moments when I become really obsessed, but it isn't Gaga's fault that her fans hang on everything she does. Being a Gaga fan should be like a fun hobby and if you looked at it from that perspective waiting for an album wouldn't be so painful.

gaga wasn't renked on the top money makers..what a disgrace.she went from #1 to number god knows what...i hope she is going to slay with art pop..otherwise shes going to disappear...

So true :derpga:

Pure Adrenaline

I thought PropaGaga confirmed it?

no they didn't that was just speculation, they just come up with that after reading some fan tweets.

well giving it the fact that she didn't release any new music in 2012, and the list of money makers not only watch people who tour but the one that release new material, where else do you want to see her

I think it is unhealthy to be this anxious for an album release from a pop star. If the weight seems unbearable it probably means you are a little too obsessed with Gaga. I am not trying to be rude and I definitely have my moments when I become really obsessed, but it isn't Gaga's fault that her fans hang on everything she does. Being a Gaga fan should be like a fun hobby and if you looked at it from that perspective waiting for an album wouldn't be so painful.

She is where she is now thanks to all these obsessed fans, actually. Just my opinion.

Pure Adrenaline

She is where she is now thanks to all these obsessed fans, actually. Just my opinion.

mhm......in bed laying without being able to walk due to a hip surgery.....Damn those sick mada****ers what do they did to her :udidnt:

mhm......in bed laying without being able to walk due to a hip surgery.....Damn those sick mada****ers what do they did to her :udidnt:

Hahaha :) Clearly, I was not talking about her health but her career. ;)

Hypocrateen

:toofunga:

Pure Adrenaline

Hahaha :) Clearly, I was not talking about her health but her career. ;)

really :derpga: