Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

First of all a lot of monsters had been spamming her twitter for months because they wanted to know what is the name of the new album... they speculated Private in Public Element Of Crime and then ARTPOP and Gaga saw that they guessed her new album title and then she said that some of us guessed her new album title right, and she said she'll announce it in September ... but she was acutally forced to Announce it :D Can you Imagine all summer 2012 of speculating that the album may be called ARTPOP and then in February 2013 Gaga announces that her new album is called ARTPOP :toofunga: the only surprise would have been that we actually knew the album title which is not really cool surprise :messga:

and Second of all read the first paragraph again and stop blaming Gaga for hyping you when all of us were crazy for information long time ago and can you Imagine her being in silence more than 1 year ? Then the delusion would have been way bigger (For example: Gaga is getting so fat that she can't get inside the studio to record her new music, and she can't play piano anymore because her fingers are mega fat) :cryga:

Edited by m1ro0o

There was someone of this thread (can't remember which page, but it wasn't long ago) who said we shouldn't buy her album so she knows not to tease us in future. That's an extreme over-reaction...

Yes, this is a reaction of a spoilt child. I know at least 90 % of us who would have bought the album in April (even in late 2012) will buy it in July, or in the fall of 2013, anyway. Come on it's GAGA we are talking about here. But it doesn't change the fact, that I think, this whole situation is pretty unfair for us.

I'm calling it, ARTPOP JUNE 29

:tea:

It seemed so far a few months ago and now you can even say It seems too early :laughga:

BigDreamer

It would make sense if the only thing she released was the album title way early but she even said that she wanted to release it in 2012. Then after what feels like countless setbacks, false hypes, and misinformations we are just tired of not having what was originally supposed to be out months ago yet not finished. We have also heard for about 5months or more of sources who have heard the lead single and so on. I guess all we can do is wait a little longer but its not just the oober excited fans to blame for the delusion.

Jenniferella

I'm calling it, ARTPOP somewhere between now and The Greatest Thing release

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

First of all a lot of monsters had been spamming her twitter for months because they wanted to know what is the name of the new album... they speculated Private in Public Element Of Crime and then ARTPOP and Gaga saw that they guessed her new album title and then she said that some of us guessed her new album title right, and she said she'll announce it in September ... but she was acutally forced to Announce it :D Can you Imagine all summer 2012 of speculating that the album may be called ARTPOP and then in February 2013 Gaga announces that her new album is called ARTPOP :toofunga: the only surprise would have been that we actually knew the album title which is not really cool surprise :messga:

and Second of all read the first paragraph again and stop blaming Gaga for hyping you when all of us were crazy for information long time ago and can you Imagine her being in silence more than 1 year ? Then the delusion would have been way bigger (For example: Gaga is getting so fat that she can't get inside the studio to record her new music, and she can't play piano anymore because her fingers are mega fat) :cryga:

Oh come on, Gaga is never forced to do anything by us, that's bull****. If our pressure on her would be this efficient we would have got all the release dates and a single name at least by now. She released the album title, because she wanted to. That's all.

The Stranger

Stop blaming the fans for hyping it when she's always like "ARTPOP IS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!11!!111!" and bull**** like that.

Fans guessed it because she made a chatroom on LM.com and called it ARTPOP and also explained what the Pop Art movement was.

Free My Mind

The OP is wrong I'm in UK and even with the televised performances most people dont know that You and I is GaGa

well everyone where I live knows and loves You and I.. people still play them on their ipods... along with Edge.

well everyone where I live knows and loves You and I.. people still play them on their ipods... along with Edge.

True, but nobody here remembers BTW and MTN somehow.