HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

:troll:

VomitYourMind

So you think that just because ONE fan base has their fave release every year, suddenly our fan base are really unlucky and have no music, and start complaining?

Can I remind you that Beyonce fans still don't know ANYTHING about her album, the last one which was released about the same time as BTW. The one before that was released another 2 years before.

Can I remind you that Pink fans have had to wait 4 years for new music (bar one or two songs in 2010/11)

Can I remind you that Katy Perry fans, since her last album almost 3 years ago, have had only 3 new songs given to them. I mean, ffs, Gaga's given us more songs than that in the past 6 months!

Can I remind you Michael Jackson fans had to wait 5 years after Thriller until Bad came out.

I can't even be bothered to name the rest, tbh. Face it - most artists release every two or so years. The only reason Rihanna releases every 12 months is cause she has other people write the songs for her as soon as she's released her current album.

I see no flaws in this post.

Hypocrateen

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Rehab makes me feel so good, bringin back to body my blood. #ARTPOP

at least her twitter break brought us someing interesting :excited2:

I wonder what that song will be called

CANNOT

WAIT

ANYMOREE

THE

HYPEE

IS

KILLIN

US

LOL

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

:troll:

Guurl :megaflop:

What would y'all do if after Gaga's recovery we were told to expect a big announcement and when the time finally came it was an announcement that she was adding 3 more legs onto The Born This Way Ball and that ARTPOP had been delayed until summer 2014 so that she can work on it more?

:derpga:

Yeah :cry: Who can wait till July :toofunga: ?? I still believe that we'll get first single in late March/ early April and get ARTPOP in late April. I'm praying that I'm telling the truth :laughga:

EDIT: I don't want to sound rude or anything like that ,I'm just so nervous about it :elizabeth:

Not gonna happen so don't get your hopes up. Besides, she wouldn't only have a 1 month gap between the lead single and album.

unicornpaparazzi

why can't they promo while she is recovering then we get the album once she is ready straight away

It IS real. It was posted to Billboard in January.

dat album better have all 50 songs

1300 pages

We're only 500 pages away from lead single :cryga:

NewYorkCity

I get why people are upset at this point... don't blame them. Because the problem here is not the waiting, I understant that Gaga wants it to be perfect and that it's her art so she can release it whenever she wants... the problem is that she gave the album name, that was wrong in my opinion... if we didn't know the name, there would be anything to wait for... she should have waited more if it was soooo unready.

It's interesting how Gaga said in her tour "some of you will betray me." Now we have fans on here saying we should boycott her album to teach her a lesson? WTF?

Like, I agree that she's been unfair to us with all this teasing and empty promises, but I think we must respect that sometimes things don't go according to plan and she needs to get the album perfect for us. Because, like she said, an album is forever. Once it's out there, there's no turning back. Personally, I'd rather wait till fall and have a perfect album than have a rushed album in April.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Not gonna happen so don't get your hopes up. Besides, she wouldn't only have a 1 month gap between the lead single and album.

The gap between diamonds and unapolgetic was also aprox. 1 month, it's the new trend, otherwise the 2nd single will flop

I'm from Europe... and everybody knows about You and I in the UK...

Maybe that's the only country because she has been there to do a tvshow (performance), she actually ignored the rest of eEurope

Maybe that's the only country because she has been there to do a tvshow (performance), she actually ignored the rest of eEurope

(I'm from Hungary, and you and i is one of gaga's most popular songs here. And it also charted in top 20 in almost every european countries.)

Anyway, it's not Gaga's fault that in countries like ours artists don't do tv show performances, because it usually comes with an interview and people simply can't speak English. Not to mention the fact, that only a few countries have high profile TV-shows to have a star like Gaga as a guest.