๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I expect the ARTPOPERA (yes that is what I'm going to call it and Gaga can't stop me :) ) will be a shorter tour. Probably U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, England, Australia. Maybe more, I'm not going to pretend to be some sort of expert but I just assume she'll want to take it slower. I really hope the ARTPOPERA is more technologically advanced. Just a bunch of Haus Innovations and pyrotechnics. So, for the Monster Ball she made the stage look like New York. The BTWB looked like a kingdom. Will the ARTPOPERA look like a different planet perhaps? Maybe it will take place at the center of a Star. The ARTPOP STAR, and the beginning of the concert will be the arena traveling into space to get to it (launch,flying, landing) with some sort of snazzy film/lighting/fog effects??? I'm just letting my mind run haha

We're all Stronger Together!

VomitYourMind

Some of you don't at all respect Gaga's work as an artist. Gaga is creating an album that is deeply personal to her, and everyone really needs to stop complaining and acting as if she needs to put an album out every year or they'll b---h about it. She's creating the images, themes, and the entire era as well as the music. She's taking her time. Respect her, she will release HER album when SHE is ready. I can not wait to experience ARTPOP when she's ready to share it with us all!

Redstreak

Some of you don't at all respect Gaga's work as an artist. Gaga is creating an album that is deeply personal to her, and everyone really needs to stop complaining and acting as if she needs to put an album out every year or they'll b---h about it. She's creating the images, themes, and the entire era as well as the music. She's taking her time. Respect her, she will release HER album when SHE is ready. I can not wait to experience ARTPOP when she's ready to share it with us all!

Extremely small post number, very reasonable post, sir you realize this is the album discussion thread of the Gaga section right???
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Amen Fashion

:tea:

VomitYourMind

Extremely small post number, very reasonable post, sir you realize this is the album discussion thread of the Gaga section right???

Yes haha, I peruse/lurk and read through the ARTPOP forums on here all the time. I love GGD and am on here a lot, just haven't posted much yet (officially joined in January).

robboadam

So you think that just because ONE fan base has their fave release every year, suddenly our fan base are really unlucky and have no music, and start complaining?

Can I remind you that Beyonce fans still don't know ANYTHING about her album, the last one which was released about the same time as BTW. The one before that was released another 2 years before.

Can I remind you that Pink fans have had to wait 4 years for new music (bar one or two songs in 2010/11)

Can I remind you that Katy Perry fans, since her last album almost 3 years ago, have had only 3 new songs given to them. I mean, ffs, Gaga's given us more songs than that in the past 6 months!

Can I remind you Michael Jackson fans had to wait 5 years after Thriller until Bad came out.

I can't even be bothered to name the rest, tbh. Face it - most artists release every two or so years. The only reason Rihanna releases every 12 months is cause she has other people write the songs for her as soon as she's released her current album.

MarkoLilMonster

I'm not even hyped anymore with these stupid/supposed dates idc

Yeah :cry: Who can wait till July :toofunga: ?? I still believe that we'll get first single in late March/ early April and get ARTPOP in late April. I'm praying that I'm telling the truth :laughga:

EDIT: I don't want to sound rude or anything like that ,I'm just so nervous about it :elizabeth:

Edited by MarkoLilMonster

tomsches

M favourite bands and artists release new albums every 4 or even 5 years so I'm used to waiting....I also think that tthis is the magic of a new album...waiting months and years for it, listening to previews and leaks 1000 times, and then getting up at 8 in the morning to buy the CD at the Cd-store....

The only problem is that Gaga told us one year ago that she's working on ARTPOP and it would come out either in the fourth quarter of 2012 or spring 2013.....and it's still not there! They keep teasing us since half a year with "soon" and "sooner than you think"

If they wouldn't have said that the wait wouldn't be that hard

The only problem is that Gaga told us one year ago that she's working on ARTPOP and it would come out either in the fourth quarter of 2012 or spring 2013.....and it's still not there! They keep teasing us since half a year with "soon" and "sooner than you think"

If they wouldn't have said that the wait wouldn't be that hard

Exactly, that's the problem. I agree that she should take her time, and work as long on the album as she needs to make it flawless.

BUT she's been teasing us for a really long time, while new music is nowhere near. Apparently she won't start her new era until July which means no album befora August. I can't even at her announcing the title 1 year before the actual release. That's kinda cruel of her.

The wait is insane :nooo: