ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

We still have fans thinking we're getting the album in April. They just refuse to accept it's not happening anytime soon :smh:

I know... That's desperation for ya.

I love how Gaga loves us for being so together and loving, but little does she know that her stalling is driving us apart :laughga:

Hypocrateen

If the album is coming later than July at least I will lose faith in everything :toofunga: and log off GGD because this wait is miserable

HeavyPunkLover

I love how Gaga loves us for being so together and loving, but little does she know that her stalling is driving us apart :laughga:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

JustinLovesGaga

I know... That's desperation for ya.

I don't think it's her stalling... sounds like Intercope working their magic again :nails:

Gaga knows how much we want ARTPOP

Guys, about the unsatisfied, mad, or hysterical but surely impatient fans. The whole point, I think lot of us have, is that we wouldn't be disturbed by all this july release AT ALL, if the album was not hyped or talked about like it can be released anytime for MONTHS now. Gaga talked about it in an interview as a 2012 plan, we had the album title over half a year, her manager said something about a possible release of a late summer, early fall single release in 2012, then end of 2012, then early 2013, then spring 2013 and now this. I feel like they "fool me again, fool me again" time after time. It's nothing wrong with 2 or 3 years of waiting between albums, but just shut the **** up for some time, if it is really the situation.

I wouldn't mind if we were given a date of August 2013 back when she began speaking about ARTPOP but we've been kept on our toes this whole time

really just feel like giving up with waiting

I've got to admit I'm scared about Gaga's carreer... Yoü and I and Marry The Nigh both flopped here in Portugal and everyone lost interest in her. In the Fame era everyone loved her and I want it to be like that again... :shrug:

Interscope probably had the US in mind when they released You and I. Ballads were popular here around that time, and still are, so it was expected to flop in a lot of foreign markets. Everyone expected it to flop everywhere but the US. It was a pleasant surprise that it performed as well as it did in some places. Marry the Night flopped everywhere, so that's not Portugal exclusive. She should be fine as long as the lead single is good.

I honestly do not care about ARTPOP atm. I don't understand how some of you are being admitted into metal hospitals waiting for it. Gaga hasn't hyped the **** out of it like BTW, so this waiting period hasn't been so bad.

Edited by Bamboo

The Stranger

Guys, about the unsatisfied, mad, or hysterical but surely impatient fans. The whole point, I think lot of us have, is that we wouldn't be disturbed by all this july release AT ALL, if the album was not hyped or talked about like it can be released anytime for MONTHS now. Gaga talked about it in an interview as a 2012 plan, we had the album title over half a year, her manager said something about a possible release of a late summer, early fall single release in 2012, then end of 2012, then early 2013, then spring 2013 and now this. I feel like they "fool me again, fool me again" time after time. It's nothing wrong with 2 or 3 years of waiting between albums, but just shut the **** up for some time, if it is really the situation.

THIS.

I just think that if the wait is going on and on, we should not jump on the single like hungry wolves when it finally comes out to show Gaga that even though we love her, we do not appreciate all the wait and tease she puts us through. She claims she wrote more than 50 songs for ARTPOP. Picking one and releasing it should not be that hard

Redstreak

I just think that if the wait is going on and on, we should not jump on the single like hungry wolves when it finally comes out to show Gaga that even though we love her, we do not appreciate all the wait and tease she puts us through. She claims she wrote more than 50 songs for ARTPOP. Picking one and releasing it should not be that hard

You have no idea.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

misanthrope

Lol you're saying we shouldn't support her because she made us wait? No.

Honestly its taking this long because of her poor decision making during the BTW-era. I completely blame the tour.

Edited by misanthrope