💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

misanthrope

I told you guys about this a LONG time ago... Their source is Lane Bentley who is Gaga's day-to-day manager at Atom Factory. I talked with the admin later and he said told me that she said promo would start around June/July. This was before her health problems were public.

So im assuming pre-health problems the promo was planned to start in the spring?

One thing Gaga has to do regardless is release the new single before Katy Perry/Taylor Swift releases new music because they're also working with Zedd and we don't need Gaga labeled a copycat.

Taylor won't release new music yet. Shes amidst her Red album era.

So im assuming pre-health problems the promo was planned to start in the spring?

No, it was planned for Summer. But my personal opinion is that it could come sooner if she recovers fast

Once again, ARTPOP is not gonna happen... EVER! :nails:

doesnt look like it ... 2 years for a pop album? That's hilarious...

misanthrope

No, it was planned for Summer. But my personal opinion is that it could come sooner if she recovers fast

If it was planned for summer why would she tell us we'd get something by spring? Shes too much.

Now that BTWB is over she needs something fast to stay in the eye of the public... If anything, the album may come a month earlier, that is, If she recovers quickly.

If it was planned for summer why would she tell us we'd get something by spring? Shes too much.

Things change and truth be told, she changes her mind all the time :oops:

misanthrope

Things change and truth be told, she changes her mind all the time :oops:

Yeah yeah things change. I always say that to people when they b---h about scheduling alterations. I just don't personally feel like waiting anymore. If only this site weren't so addicting, I would probably just stay away until promo reared its head.

misanthrope

Now that BTWB is over she needs something fast to stay in the eye of the public... If anything, the album may come a month earlier, that is, If she recovers quickly.

She hasn't really been in the public eye though, for a long time at this point. All they know is that an album is coming sometime this year.

Yeah yeah things change. I always say that to people when they b---h about scheduling alterations. I just don't personally feel like waiting anymore. If only this site weren't so addicting, I would probably just stay away until promo reared its head.

Same... I'd just wish she'd share some info so all this date-speculation would stop so we could concentrate on the real thing

misanthrope

Same... I'd just wish she'd share some info so all this date-speculation would stop so we could concentrate on the real thing

EXACTLY. If we just knew legitimate information people would have their little meltdowns, get over it, and prepare for its release. Than again, if its not being officially released until August or later than she can't announce the date yet because it would be BTW all over again so....I guess she can't win lol we just have to stay in the dark

She hasn't really been in the public eye though, for a long time at this point. All they know is that an album is coming sometime this year.

I meant performing or doing something music related that the public could see.