💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Holy Hooker On A Church Corner! Ahhhh yes I miss those days! I still wonder if she didn't write that song and then it either became Gov. Hooker or it was removed from the tracklist.

We're all Stronger Together!

Ugh !

Bring on the

- Hooker on the church corner

- Ink

- Little monsters anthem

fake tracklist again

So, is Cake an official ARTPOP demo or just a random release?

Ursula Buffay

As far as I know she hasn't released any ARTPOP demo yet..

As far as I know she hasn't released any ARTPOP demo yet..

Okay, so... We're stuck with red flame being the only sample then...

BigDreamer

Cake has NOTHING to do with ARTPOP.

It was a track made for fun but that sh**isnt going to be anywhere close to ARTPOP

The only thing that it does reflect on the album is maybe its trap influence.

Stache on the other hand was meant to be a subtle hint at what to expect for the album.

Knowing now that the release wasnt planned till after the tour ect. It was probably all just to hold us over a bit, nothing more.

PopReaper

Kinda like viva la vida-Coldplay? P.s I didn't watch the vid you posted I'm just assuming since I'm at work lol

Yes,that'd be another example

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I'd love if Gaga made a song very "orchestral", like it was a live performance already

idk how to explain but here's an example:

Starts around 0:33

I am so here for this. That song reminded me more of Moulin Rouge/jazzy than what I was thinking though (but I really liked it!). I really hope she incorporates violin/other string instruments somehow. Like in Viva la Vida or in these songs:

The highlighting of the string instruments, and especially the drums in the second song, always give me goosebumps. :flutter:

Edited by resonance

SMILE2NE1

I wonder if she'll still have such a focus on "gay chicago trap" now that Harlem Shake is huge.

I also pray that she goes the s-xy route this era like TF. She needs to come back into the good books of straight guys and I'm bored of uglyga.

Cake has NOTHING to do with ARTPOP.

It was a track made for fun but that sh**isnt going to be anywhere close to ARTPOP

The only thing that it does reflect on the album is maybe its trap influence.

Stache on the other hand was meant to be a subtle hint at what to expect for the album.

Knowing now that the release wasnt planned till after the tour ect. It was probably all just to hold us over a bit, nothing more.

Alright, great. And for the stache sound, I'm all for it. :) Edited by TheZoto

So guys, what facts do we know about ARTPOP so far? There is a lot of speculation out there but there seems to be very little facts. After so many months of tease, and pushed back release dates, it feels to me that we knew more before the release of BTW.

i had a dream that gaga tells me that the album will be released in july

and the album will come on the same time as the single