Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

The waiting is actually physically painful. It's like having a kind of Fibromyalgia, it hurts to even think about the waiting. So the only solution is to crank other tunes and dance to other music. Apologies to anybody who may or may not have the actual condition of Fibromyalgia.

The waiting is actually physically painful. It's like having a kind of Fibromyalgia, it hurts to even think about the waiting. So the only solution is to crank other tunes and dance to other music. Apologies to anybody who may or may not have the actual condition of Fibromyalgia.

I actually feel like the organs on my chest are too big for it every time I think about ARTPOP :giveup:

Do you think the first single will debut number 1,or do you think she lost that kind of star power

the new youtube counting with the hot 100 is a good thing for popstars, so she might :)

Nicki isn't professional. Shes been a total hater since the moment she became famous. Not unlike Azealia. Professionalism isn't a factor when comparing them. You have to go by what else they're bringing to the table and Nicki brings nothing. Azealia is cool.

this.

WillRhapsody

the new youtube counting with the hot 100 is a good thing for popstars, so she might :)

So youtube views will get it to chart higher?

Cake needs to be on ARTPOP I mean Cake was the first song by a major star to use trap music deserves to be in the album :)

It would be so over-censored on pop radio though... :(

Is it just me who thought GaGa was going to kill herself (jump of the roof) at the end of TEOG video?

actually yes

Is it just me who thought GaGa was going to kill herself (jump of the roof) at the end of TEOG video?

That would have been so epic and controversial...

gaga is probably just so bored and laying in bed. I bet we will get our announcement today

I highly doubt that. Just because she has nothing to do doesn't mean she'll decide to kick off the era TODAY by releasing dates.

I highly doubt that. Just because she has nothing to do doesn't mean she'll decide to kick off the era TODAY by releasing dates.

warhols birthday, BTW tour is over, album can be ready in 2 months.................. why not?

SO... If we don't get an announcement today, are there any other rumored dates coming up? Or will we be completely 100% in the dark about an announcement after today?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.