💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

That's most likely why she doesn't have ARTPOP out yet, she's only had access to her tour studio.

And that is what I never understood - she's a perfectionist, so how was she always fine with recording especially BTW, "her" baby, on the road? I am not a professional but if people here state that IS has one of the best recording facilities... how can she be content with a tour studio? Didn't even Zedd say it was very hard, so not making it easy for producers either? Maybe she should really calm down and concentrate on only one thing simultaneously.

While I doubt that the lead single is released until early June, it could still be released while Gaga's recovering. You all worry about promo performances, but Born This Way was #1 for 6 weeks and she only performed it once on TV (a big performance though)...

HOTRODSGAGA

I want ARTPOP to incorporate subtle elements of dubstep like Halcyon by Ellie Goulding. :music:

I don't want gaga to go down the try-hard dubstep/ EDM route.

And that is what I never understood - she's a perfectionist, so how was she always fine with recording especially BTW, "her" baby, on the road? I am not a professional but if people here state that IS has one of the best recording facilities... how can she be content with a tour studio? Didn't even Zedd say it was very hard, so not making it easy for producers either? Maybe she should really calm down and concentrate on only one thing simultaneously.

Well, I think for BTW she honestly wanted to record and capture her inspiration as it was happening. I very sincerely think she wanted BTW to be a "road" album, and the flaws inherent in that sort of recording process were part of its aesthetic. It wasn't meant to be polished.

She talks about how it was an album for her fanbase, inspired by them. And so I think she wanted to capture in a genuine way what she was experiencing on tour--capture and bottle those fleeting moments of inspiration. So perfection was sacrificed for something a bit more raw and in-the-moment. Whatever magic she thought The Monster Ball was casting over her creative process, I think she wanted to represent that, and she couldn't have done that by taking her songs after the tour, sequestering herself, and trying to polish them to gleaming perfection.

Hypocrateen

If she gets comparisons/backlash of any kind again for this beyoncé thing I'm gonna snatch someone's weave. :messga:

Edited by hypocrateen

If she gets comparisons/backlash of any kind again for this beyoncé thing I'm gonna snatch someone's weave. :messga:

what about backlash for 'Hold Back' - Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga? :derpga:

I really can't wait to hear the first song of ARTPOP .. I imagine the vocals being so futuristic and out of the planet (I mean she is working with NASSA :derpga: ) and the beat and everything slaying me :X:X Heavy Metal Lover and Bad Romance having party at Dance in the Dark's house with Zedd and Madeon as DJs :music: = The Lead Single :staymad:

Rollercoaster

I doubt that the NASA thing will be anything innovative, really. She'll likely be going up for one of those anti-gravity flights for part of a video.

tomsches

I think the NASA thing has more something to do with the APP or another invention like the fibre optic wig

I Would love if the NASA thing is for a video or the ARTPOP BALL TOUR or both ! ! !

Edited by m1ro0o

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Um, what do you think?

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559931_10151251637065836_1593430147_n.jpg

BadHeavyMetalQueen

probaby fake but I like it.

I know :flutter:

I'd be happy if that was official tbh :legend:

OMG YES :giveup: